TGAU Season 3 Likely

If Nein retain the existing hosts, I'll do my best to watch TGA. If any or all of them get replaced by fuckwits like Shane Warne or Sam Newman, then TGA will officially be dead in my eyes.

^ more than that, they claim 55 minutes, it's closer to 50.

When Nine shows TGUK will it be edited for more adverts than on SBS? Ditto for TGA?

they destroy it here in the US with all the commercials.

Just read some feedback on TGL on another forum, and found this disturbing tidbit:

something tells me greg murphy will be part of top gear australia this year (sorry if i posted in the wrong thread) but I went and saw TGL last night and he almost spilled the beans..

:mad:

Listen up, Freehand/Nein: If you don't at least keep Warren Brown and Steve Pizzati on TGA, you are going to lose the few faithful viewers TGA has left. Don't think that the dream team of Warnie, Murph and Ridge will win new viewers - Nine's typical bogan audience may look slow, but they can still see through several layers of bullshit.

You have been warned.

A Tweet from Steve-

"Murph the Stig? Hehe! I don't think Murph is afraid of ducks so he can't be the Stig. (Nor will he be on TGA btw)"

A Tweet from Steve-

"Murph the Stig? Hehe! I don't think Murph is afraid of ducks so he can't be the Stig. (Nor will he be on TGA btw)"

Wouldn't that suggest that Steve is in fact part of the TGA team? If he knows Murph isn't - that'd suggest he knows who the 3 are, and only the 3 and the crew would know that...

Wouldn't that suggest that Steve is in fact part of the TGA team? If he knows Murph isn't - that'd suggest he knows who the 3 are, and only the 3 and the crew would know that...

If he is not officially part of the series anymore and has not officially been told then he could very well have been left out of the loop, this is the thread of his last tweet which was a reply to a question from a twitter called kamidphish

@stevepizzati Are we getting a season 3 of TopGear Oz?

@kamidphish Not really sure yet.

@stevepizzati Are we getting a season 3 of TopGear Oz?

@kamidphish Not really sure yet.

Well that makes me sad... We're fast approaching the end of what could be called "Early 2010" and still no word about a first episode... I really though TGA was starting to hit its stride in series 2 and was looking forward to how it would evolve in series 3

I'm growing more depressed at the thought that TGA is done or they are planning more changes. While I'm not a fan of James Morrison, I am a fan of the other two blokes. Come on guys just leave it be and let it gell a little while longer.

Listen up, Freehand/Nein: If you don't at least keep Warren Brown and Steve Pizzati on TGA, you are going to lose the few faithful viewers TGA has left. Don't think that the dream team of Warnie, Murph and Ridge will win new viewers - Nine's typical bogan audience may look slow, but they can still see through several layers of bullshit.

You have been warned.

What he said. :)

Although I personally believe TGA is in the bottom of a locked filing cabinet stuck in a disused lavatory with a sign on the door saying 'Beware of the Leopard'.

Nein don't like spending money. Full stop.

James Morrison is on the ABC 774 Conversation Hour ATM giving a strong indication that a new series of TGA is in the works & that he's still in the mix as a potential host, but no hosts are set yet & no decisions have been made.

James Morrison is on the ABC 774 Conversation Hour ATM giving a strong indication that a new series of TGA is in the works & that he's still in the mix as a potential host, but no hosts are set yet & no decisions have been made.

I'm guessing that if Nein do make a third series of TGA, James Morrison will be involved somehow.

I don't normally watch Hey Hey It's Wednesday, but I was unfortunate enough to catch some of it at some else's house tonight. And there was none other than James Morrison playing in their house band. He never played for them in their last incarnation all those years ago, which suggests to me that James Morrison is a likely starter for the next series of TGA. Nein love cross-promoting the shit out of everything, so expect JM to start talking about TGA on Hey Hey should Nein go ahead and make Series 3.

He hasn't joined their band, he was just a guest tonight. He'll be on channels Ten's show The Circle tomorrow.

That's not such a good sign.

To be honest, I don't normally watch Hey Hey It's Shit. Looks like I put 2 and 2 together and got 5. :oops: