TG's Fastest SIARPC Gets His Enzo Keyed

Does emotional attachment mean Jay Kay fucked his girlfriend?

Maybe not to that extreme, but the little twat was jealous because his girlfriend or maybe just a girl-friend was either talking or was just generally around Jay-Kay.

You do not touch a man's car....no matter what he did or what he drives...you just dont.

^ I'll see what you have to say about that when your girlfriend/wife is being screwed by another man without you knowing...

You rearrange his facial features, humiliate the woman in public and move on.

How could he do that to the poor Enzo :cry: :mad:

^ I'll see what you have to say about that when your girlfriend/wife is being screwed by another man without you knowing...

confront him, kick his ass, seduce his mother, eat his dog....whatever inspiration brings at the time :cool:

But vandalisme is an act of cowardness ,its just plain sad ......if you wanna get back at someone (for whatever the reason) do it in his face and be a man about it instead of weaseling about and 'attacking' a car like some 16 year old....

My thoughts exactly. No one (to my knowledge) has come out and said she was his girlfriend, just that there is an "emotional attachment". Sounds like something a stalker would say, but I could always be proven wrong.

No kidding. This guy clearly doesn't have all the wheels turning upstairs. Not to mention Jay Kay apparently didn't even know this dude existed. If I had just met a someone and hooked up with them, I'd be damned surprised to find out their crazy stalker (whom I had no idea existed) had damaged my car. Wouldn't you?

Now someone's fevered imagination came up with the stalking theory, and all of you jumped straight onto it, discussing how sick the "stalker" is. Gosh, who's not quite allright here, then?

He did a wrong thing damaging the car, but would you just leave his personal life to himself?

i think messing up with JK`s car is what hurts him the most

it doesnt say she was his gf anywhere... you cant blame JK. I think you're forgetting the girl is perfectly capable of taking decisions on her own, if she decided to go with JK, is her own buisness, its not like JK forced her to anything.
i think the blame is entirely on the guy who attacked the car, but..20 weeks? a bit too much, just paying for a new paintjob for an enzo by a regular person i think is punishment enough xD

PD: sry about my english ;D

it doesnt say she was his gf anywhere... you cant blame JK. I think you're forgetting the girl is perfectly capable of taking decisions on her own, if she decided to go with JK, is her own buisness, its not like JK forced her to anything.

Well said!

Welcome to finalgear, by the way!

:welcome:

I'm with the overpunished crowd. The man should have to pay for the damages and a weekend in the cooler. Time in prison is a waste of space that should be reserved for more deserving criminals.

Good call by the judge. The a-hole got what he deserved. And about the whole "oooh fucking his girlfriend" thing: how retarded are some of your people here? If a girl chooses to be with another man, how on earth is that the mans fault!?!? People crying about "that guy fucked my girlfriend" is the dumbest shit I ever hear. "That guy" didn't fuck your girlfriend. YOU GIRLFRIEND let that guy fuck her. That's not his fault.

Tbh if I was in his shoes and some retard rockstar fucked my gf, I wouldnt just hurt the car.
Anyways, I reckon the guy did JK a favor. Now he has the excuse to paint the car in the right color.

Last edited:
i dont really know how it is in Europe but fucking with a man's whip is just about the most serious breach of Man Law on the books. you just dont do it. kick his ass, seduce his woman, but never fuck with his car. thats just a no no.