TG's Fastest SIARPC Gets His Enzo Keyed

Khaki

Car(s)
Mazda 3 MPS
Well, not keyed exactly. Rocked at least.

Man jailed for damaging Jamiroquai star's Ferrari

LONDON, (Reuters) - A chef who admitted damaging a Ferrari Enzo supercar belonging to Jamiroquai frontman Jay Kay was jailed for 20 weeks on Thursday.

Aaron Billington, 21, was jailed at Ipswich Crown Court after causing several thousands pounds' worth of damage to the car last month outside a hotel in Aldeburgh, Suffolk, in eastern England, the Press Association reported.

His lawyer Christopher Morgan told the court that Billington saw Kay and another man called Charlie walking along the beach with two women early on the morning of March 3.

Morgan said Billington was upset because he "had an emotional attachment to one of the young ladies in the company of Charlie and Jay Kay. That is perhaps unknown to Jay Kay at the time."

He added that Billington was also mocked because of a stutter which became more pronounced when he was "under pressure." He did not know exactly what had happened, because he was "in drink," Morgan said.

Shortly afterwards, Kay, 39, invited the two women to his room. "It was easy to draw the obvious conclusion what was going on at the time," the lawyer said.

Witnesses then saw Billington vandalizing the car by pelting it with stones.

Kay's lawyer Naomi Turner said Kay intended to give any compensation granted by the court to charity.

The court heard the total amount of damage had been revised from an initial estimate of 30,000 pounds to about 9,400 pounds ($13,960). (Writing by Mike Collett-White, editing by Paul Casciato) (To read more about our entertainment news, visit our blog "Fan Fare" online at http://blogs.reuters.com/fanfare)

How much do you want to bet a paint chip = several thousand dollars of damage on an Enzo.

yup.

I think it's paint job as well, unfortunately, it will be very expensive for an Enzo.

Here's some photos of the damage the fellow dealt to Jay's Enzo.

auy1xl.jpg

nefcrn.jpg

t8q4hs.jpg

And the driver?s window.
Asshat.

5 months in jail? That seems a bit excessive in the scheme of things for throwing rocks at a car.

5 months in jail? That seems a bit excessive in the scheme of things for throwing rocks at a car.

True but you have to think of it in terms of vandalism and the amount that it would cost for it to be repaired. The paint job will cost thousands plus the window damage and any other body work.

So if someone caused $20,000 + in damage to a business, do they deserve 5 months in jail?

It's so good to see that car being driven. Puts a smile on my face.

Stealing another mans woman... I guess he deserved it somewhat... still... no woman is really worth going to jail for. He should have just dumped his **** of a girlfriend!

True but you have to think of it in terms of vandalism and the amount that it would cost for it to be repaired. The paint job will cost thousands plus the window damage and any other body work.

So if someone caused $20,000 + in damage to a business, do they deserve 5 months in jail?

No, I still think 5 months for damaging a car is excessive when you figure they do not have enough room to keep pedophiles and murders.

A week in jail and pay restitution is more than fair.

I can fully understand him. What he did was wrong, but in no way deserved 5 months. The car can and will be repaired.

If some star person took my bf AND was driving an Enzo, my rage would have probably boiled over too. Still not saying what he did was right, but JK is just damn lucky the rocks had not been thrown at him. And if they had, the guy would probably not have gotten 5 months in jail.

Stealing another mans woman... I guess he deserved it somewhat...

You guys speak as if a woman were an object which one could steal.

If one guy rapes another guy's girlfriend, then yes, he deserves to be punished.

But if one guy hooks up with another guy's girlfriend, then that's her choice, and the (ex)boyfriend has no right to punish anybody for the girlfriend exercising her right of free will. This is after all still a free country, and if a person chooses to do something legal, nobody should be granted the right to go vigilante and try to stop them.

20 weeks in jail sounds a bit soft to me. It's a simple unspoken rule that everyone knows, Never fuck with another man's car.

I would have given that chef more respect if he threw the stones at JK, instead of the car.

Is it a fact that she was even his girlfriend? It just said he had an emotional attachment to her. He could be some weirdo stalker for all we know.

Is it a fact that she was even his girlfriend? It just said he had an emotional attachment to her. He could be some weirdo stalker for all we know.

My thoughts exactly. No one (to my knowledge) has come out and said she was his girlfriend, just that there is an "emotional attachment". Sounds like something a stalker would say, but I could always be proven wrong.

20 weeks jail?? No, sorry, that's ridiculous and uncalled for - he should be made to pay financially for the damage he's done, plus some compensation.

Does emotional attachment mean Jay Kay fucked his girlfriend? Court gibberish confuses me, in fairness I think it's a sign for Jay Kay to get his car repainted in red.