TG's morning after!

Keeps freezing here. Not sure what's up, but a large hairy person was seen limping from the scene.

Just watched all four, and will say that they are very funny, too bad Top Gear could not make an uncut, uncensored version of Top Gear (I mean as a whole episode, so you could see all the swearing at the lake)

I thought it was going to be the complete news uncut as-is. This is good stuff but I was expecting the full news. :rolleyes:

edit: I'm having problems here now too, I tried to watch the episode preview but it wouldn't work so I went into the uncut news videos and now none of them work:cry:

Last edited:
Stop killing our Troops. :p

Why not one Clip, and why was the good stuff cut out of the Tv-Show? Too long?

The funniest thing about Jeremy's little taunt there - which I know means F*** you, I still have my two fingers -, in America is the symbol for victory. Double V's for Victory!

Oh Jeremy, why don't you just stop it aready. It's embarassing.

Last edited:
Any Mac users out there that have Flip4Mac, you can save the streaming Windows Media as a Quicktime MOV. I'm downloading all 4 parts. If anybody would like copies, let me know!

The torrent works great and is very fast
cheers

Awesome! :D

This proves what I've always suspected: these awkward cuts in the news segments hid the greatest moments of their studio banter from us.

TopGear - open your vaults, empty your trash cans and release every news bit and snippet that had to be left on the cutting room floor! We - the royal We, the "we are the world, we are the people" We - demand a TopGear Uncut & Uncensored special containing the funniest, foulest, most offensive moments of all previous shows. Come on, you sissies. Don't let us down. Do it! :)

Just a question @ Peter of the Cosmos: I am using a fresh install of Quicktime on XP and it is saying I need some "additional software to playback the video" Is there something wrong here?

The files are also unable to run in any of my other players (VLC, MPC, etc.)...