TG's morning after!

It was supposed to be Monday, but as usual... :(

Oh so they are still doing the news uncut because there wasn't any mention about when we'd get it. And this week we def need it as we have to wait till next sunday before we can get a Top Gear fix, damn the bloody snooker

yep, they seem to have been up (missed them), but now there are just the place holders still there. seems like a simple tech failure

last week was better, but still funny..spot cream in your hair......it works :D

The only one that got me chuckling (not laughing, last week got me laughing) was the spot cream thing with Richard. I'd have thought they'd put absolutely hilarious things in every week but it seems like it's just boring stuff...

Listen, I don't want to complain because I appreciate TopGear doing this, however:

It is a real pain in the ass to watch these videos. I'm assuming it would be easier to watch it later in the week when the whole country of England has already seen it, but everything about the process is a pain.. and then you get to the messed up aspect ratio and 40 second clip, almost not worth the effort.

yeah i agree not as funny as last weeks but I thank the Top Gear lot for putting the videos up, gives us a little extra. Now we have to wait two weeks for the next lot. Again Bloody snooker

thanks for the torrent peter,

no idea why people are so picky,

i'm glad they're doing this for us..

lots of the funny stuff is only uncut, plus it sucks seeing the cutted versions and you KNOW there is something between there that they cut out.

^Yeah, the point is that they're showing it uncut and to show us what we're missing. Of course, it'll be a bonus for us if it was as hilarious as last week's.

Anyway, I have uploaded it to rs too, for those who can't access torrents, each file is only 1Mb+, so it shouldn't be a problem for free users.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Enjoy :)

Definetly weaker then last week but a welcome addition none the less.
i don't get why you people are having so many problems watching these...this week and last week i was one of the first to catch it and it ran perfectly...buffers for about 3 seconds at the begining and then runs smoothly till the end...no peoblem what so ever.

I wonder why they have the warning at the beginning of the videos when there is no bad language or content. I didn't hear any, and I would watch again to check, but like it was mentioned, the vids are kind of a PITA to be viewed.

Edit: Nevermind, not all the vids have the warning

Last edited: