TGUS Season 2.5 Promos

Camergan

Car(s)
None.
I don't know how this went largely unnoticed on this forum, but there are a few promos of TGUS's new season.

The first one is from History's official YouTube channel and it's the only one that provides any sort of info:
(Yes, I know, it's unembeddable, but I'll still leave it here.)

The other three are from Ferrara's channel and are promotions of History's new block, Top Tuesdays (TGUS+Top Shot), and they aren't really informative:

So, they rehashed the Lorry episode and i'm guessing the Britcar episode from TGUK, abeit in another form (NASCAR or TORC). The Minivan one looks familiar, but it's not clicking with me.

And why haven't they fired Rutledge Wood? People don't like him. Period.

Also, for the first video:

Comments may be held for uploader approval.

Preparing for the inevitable shitstorm I see....

Last edited:
Looking forward to the big rig stuff. Yes, the UK version already did it and even the same type of challenges it seems but so what? It'll still be fun! :)

Looking forward to the big rig stuff. Yes, the UK version already did it and even the same type of challenges it seems but so what? It'll still be fun! :)

Eh, it's more interesting when the Brits do it. The US version will just be a buncha frat boys acting like idiots. Plus it appears that they took the "electric fire w/hay" aspect and gave it 3 charcoal grills and.....fireworks? explosives? Pandering to the lowest common denominator.

Last edited:
Eh, it's more interesting when the Brits do it. The US version will just be a buncha frat boys acting like idiots. Plus it appears that they took the "electric fire w/hay" aspect and gave it 3 charcoal grills and.....fireworks? explosives? Pandering to the lowest common denominator.

We get it you don't like the show. GO THE FUCK AWAY TROLL!

At least they're repeating a GOOD segment. If they were repeating, say, the art museum challenge, then I would get a little frustrated.

Besides, European lorries and American semi-trucks are actually a lot different.

I wonder if Tanner will be able to drift around in the truck

that promo with the crossbow is epic!

And why haven't they fired Rutledge Wood? People don't like him. Period....

I personally think that rutledge is my favorite host. Of the three i feel like Adam is the weakest, but when the three of them are together, their chemistry is great. Love TGUS

Last edited: