That helmet that was done for Hammond... got a question...

Raider

Can someone help me on how much that paint job was? Looking to get a helmet painted and wanting to know what i should expect :)

how's the old crew doing, it's been a while :cool:

Damn, been a long time since I saw that avatar of yours, haha!

seriously...
i became a lurker a while back, i cut down on a lot of forums, kinda got busy with work :p
I'm still around, just don't post often... it's amazing to see how far this forum has gone in the past 4 years...

I think it ended up being something along the lines of $600-$750. I can't remember off the top of my head.

Didn't we get the guys that did Hamiltons helmet too? or was that just a rumor?

jeez, i turn 16 and i went straight to the dmv...
change on my side, i got my moto license in April :)

Can someone help me on how much that paint job was? Looking to get a helmet painted and wanting to know what i should expect :)

<digs through emails from painter>

?350 - there was a lot of work involved with the graphic on the back, and it was done by JLF Designs, one of the top painters. Check out the 'News' section of their site.

Last edited:
March '07 - Commission to paint a helmet for BBC TV's Top Gear presenter Richard Hammond.

After his miraculous escape from a 300mph crash a group of his fans got together to present him with a painted helmet to celebrate his speedy recovery and return to the TV programme

<3<3<3<3<3 I wanna read through that whole ordeal now

where is that quote from?

jeez, i turn 16 and i went straight to the dmv...
change on my side, i got my moto license in April :)
no kidding, I don't get why everyone waits D:

Viper, come to germany and I will get you a ring lap in a viper (hopefully if all goes well :) )

Hey Viper, if Oregon is anything like New Hampshire you could easily get your license by the end of the week. :yes: