• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

"That means I was wrong for the first time since 1974..

Snowdriver

For those of us who wasn't born back then, what is it Clarckson is talking about?

Quoted from TopGear 07x06 after the BMW130i vs Golf R32 has done a lap at the hands of the Stig. :dunno:

He was wrong about that Vauxhall being the shape it ended up being. He had to eat his own hair because of it :lol:

Yes we did... I'm sure of it...

Also he mentioned in the Bugatti Top Gear awards on the magazine this year that he was wrong about the Veyron all along, and I think that's very gracious of him to admit, over and over that the Veyron is just awesome! :thumbsup:

in his dvd he acknowledged being wrong all the time. but on tg he's perfect :roll:

He didn't think the Veyron would ever be built back in 2004 in the News segments quite often.

Also, in 2002 he was badly wrong about the Renault Avantime.

Re: "That means I was wrong for the first time since 19

Re: "That means I was wrong for the first time since 19

Snowdriver said:
For those of us who wasn't born back then, what is it Clarckson is talking about?

He would have been 14 years old in 1974. Maybe he was talking about a girl he dated :lol:

^:lmao:

(and you can only expect a girl to know the year JC was born :lol:)

JC was born in 1935
jc_rip.jpg

:lol: :lol:

:no:
Uh... when they made that caption for that scene, they weren't being serious, but just making fun of his age. Some might say they made it up.... just 4 fun.