That SUCKS

GTR

Car(s)
2001 Integra GS-R
top down S2000 + paint spill = Sucks

Some chick had her tailgate open, which threw house paint all over this S2000.

DSC02314.JPG

DSC02313.JPG

DSC02312.JPG

DSC02315.JPG

DSC02311.JPG

owner's pchop
25fr90o.jpg

sauce
http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=691214&st=0

OUCH!

Bwahahaha, I would have loved to see that video.

Something similar happened to a buddy of mine.. Although it was a Volvo 745 with paint cans in the trunk/boot?, and an emergency stop...

That sucks... looks like the guy got paint all over him too.

YES IT'S A WOMAN!

so, how does one get that out? If it's house paint it should be easier to remove, no?[...]
Most Indoor Paint (at least over here) is waterbased these days with an Acrylic Binder and should be rather easy to remove. I don?t see how this could react with the Paint on the Car in order to cause damage. (but then again, I?m not a specialst and might be wrong)
If you have wax on your Car, it will probably just come off clean if you hose your car down with water. Concerning the leather and plastics inside the Car ... :dunno: that might be more problematic ...

Last edited:
Call me wierd if you like, but I think it looks kewl.

Almost a write-off in my book. I mean it's gonna be EVERYWHERE. You'll never get it all.

Was the ambulance there for the one responsible? Cuz I woulda killed her dumb ass.

Was the ambulance there for the one responsible? Cuz I woulda killed her dumb ass.

lol, I did not. We all have insurance, and getting mad is not going to do anything about it. This is one of the side benefits of being an armed society, it forces one to control themselves and think with a level head even in stressful situations. And if you can't train yourself to think like this you have no business carrying IMO.

On the other hand I've been hit by some guy in south st pete when he ran a red light. He got out and ran to my car started cussing me out and beating on my windows. Course the cops took 10 min to show up in the bad area of town. The guy that hit me calmed down after finding out I was carrying. After the cop shows up he proceeded to cuss him out when he got about 5 citations. The cop then gave him like 3 more for other stuff he was going to let slide :lol: Thank god this accident was in the Pontiac and not the s2000

I've heard from my detail guy, and he's got the whole outside of the car clean, and most of the dash. The top and the fabric is the hard part. I was covered from top to bottom in this paint and it even soaked through my underwear :mad: I'm fighting with the ladies insurance now over this, as it's like 150 bux worth of clothes, and they say they are not paying.

Am I being a bit thick here? Is DarkHelmet the owner of said S2000? He didn't actually say so.

You've got to be fairly thick to put an open tin of paint in a car though while driving, I mean think of what Karoug said.

You've got to be fairly thick to put an open tin of paint in a car though while driving, I mean think of what Karoug said.

It looks like it was a closed plastic bucket that slid out of the open tailgate of the Toyota next to the S2000 as it pulled up.

I've heard from my detail guy, and he's got the whole outside of the car clean, and most of the dash. The top and the fabric is the hard part. I was covered from top to bottom in this paint and it even soaked through my underwear :mad:

Must be a real paint in the ass..

If that happened to me, I think I would be more confused than angry. How often do you randomly get splattered with paint?
Must be a real paint in the ass..
Harharhar :rolleyes:

lol, I did not. We all have insurance, and getting mad is not going to do anything about it. This is one of the side benefits of being an armed society, it forces one to control themselves and think with a level head even in stressful situations. And if you can't train yourself to think like this you have no business carrying IMO.

On the other hand I've been hit by some guy in south st pete when he ran a red light. He got out and ran to my car started cussing me out and beating on my windows. Course the cops took 10 min to show up in the bad area of town. The guy that hit me calmed down after finding out I was carrying. After the cop shows up he proceeded to cuss him out when he got about 5 citations. The cop then gave him like 3 more for other stuff he was going to let slide :lol: Thank god this accident was in the Pontiac and not the s2000

I've heard from my detail guy, and he's got the whole outside of the car clean, and most of the dash. The top and the fabric is the hard part. I was covered from top to bottom in this paint and it even soaked through my underwear :mad: I'm fighting with the ladies insurance now over this, as it's like 150 bux worth of clothes, and they say they are not paying.

LOL illegal to carry concealed firearms in NYC. It's not about getting mad its about PUNISHMENT! I kid, I kid. I generally get pissed in stupid situations but in actual bad situations like that I'm a rock. I linked this thread to a friend of mine who likes S2000 here is his response:
(16:41:38) Joe: fuck
(16:41:44) Joe: i need to go pray
(16:41:46) Joe: for this car
I feel bad for your car dude, hope that you come out of this OK. Goodluck getting insurance to pay for your clothes it might be an uphill climb :(