• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

The 2006 EXOTICS

mojo_786

Car(s)
Mazda Protege
2006 Koenigsegg CCX: We have pics of this potential world-beater from Koenigsegg. Stay tuned for more information to follow as Geneva gets underway.

2006 Lamborghini Murcielago LP640: Lamborghini today unveils their top-of-the-line road car. Displacement on the V12 engine has been increased from 6.2 to 6.5, and output has risen to 640 hp. The vehicle does 0-62 mph in a mere 3.4 seconds.

2006 Pagani Zonda Roadster F: Pagani unveils the 650 hp Roadster version of the Zonda F. Production will be limited to only 25 vehicles.

OMGGG :D:D i dont know how to add pics so sry guys

I loved in the Zonda S they had the rearview mirrors on the top, close to the roof of the car.

I thought that was just awesome...

The Audi R8 is said to be in finished production form by the end of 2006. They won't start delivering the cars until early 2007. So this may not count as a 2006 car.

:D oh yeah the CCX

the first thing i look on a car is the size of the brake rotors lol...
those are just f*cking magnificent

Re: The 2006 EXOTICS

mojo_786 said:
2006 Koenigsegg CCX: We have pics of this potential world-beater from Koenigsegg. Stay tuned for more information to follow as Geneva gets underway.

2006 Lamborghini Murcielago LP640: Lamborghini today unveils their top-of-the-line road car. Displacement on the V12 engine has been increased from 6.2 to 6.5, and output has risen to 640 hp. The vehicle does 0-62 mph in a mere 3.4 seconds.

2006 Pagani Zonda Roadster F: Pagani unveils the 650 hp Roadster version of the Zonda F. Production will be limited to only 25 vehicles.

OMGGG :D:D i dont know how to add pics so sry guys

Noble M14...something from TVR, I hope...Lotus Europa [and possibly Esprit]...

I'm sure there'll be more, but I can't think of 'em the now.

"The only disappointment is that they're all "only" evolutionary models of already existing cars " Mautzel

yeah ur right, i never thought of that. Now that i think of it, thats the ONLY car they taht company has or that i know of or a car at that level. I would love to see wat else they could produce. Also its pretty hard to tell them apart. if both the zonda S and the F stop at a red light on the other side, i wouldnt be able to tell right away which is which.

All in all, these cars arent new production cars, theyre just refined, athletic examples of the one and only the Pagani Zonda. However, i would be more than happy to be one of the 25 owners... Who wouldnt?

-Mojo-