Bolton 3-2 Aston Villa
Fulham 3-2 Blackburn

Man City 1-0 Wigan
Newcastle 1-2 Everton
West Ham 3-0 Stoke

Sunday, 6 March 2011

Liverpool 3-1 Man Utd
Wolves 3-3 Spurs

Well, I can only say that Man U loosing was a bit of a surprise.
"Squeaky bum time", Sir Alex!
:rolleyes:

Last edited:
nKtcs.jpg

Nani's injury from today - didn't realize it was that bad.

It was a truly shit tackle:/ Should have been an instant red card there. Didn't see the game, but as far as i could tell Liverpool did deserve the win. Not really suprised either. If you take into count that Vidic and Ferdinand was out and with our shit away form that just continues:/
And now we got Nani out as well for who knows how long. Not a good state to be in at the end of the season. Now was the time to rise and shine....guess we have to start doing that the next game!

It was a truly shit tackle:/ Should have been an instant red card there. Didn't see the game, but as far as i could tell Liverpool did deserve the win. Not really suprised either. If you take into count that Vidic and Ferdinand was out and with our shit away form that just continues:/
And now we got Nani out as well for who knows how long. Not a good state to be in at the end of the season. Now was the time to rise and shine....guess we have to start doing that the next game!

If Valencia doesn't return in the next couple of games I think United are screwed.

Edit: The above picture seems to make Nani's injury look far worse than it actually was. Here is another angle.

http://twitpic.com/46u83r

Last edited:
Yeah, you're right, but still, that ain't pretty.

Arsenal better make this interesting!

Big week for you. This time next week you could only have the Premier League left to play for. I personally hope you beat Barca so you have something else to concentrate on. I can't see it happening though.

On a slightly unrelated note, what is that "tape" thing supposed to do? I've seen a number of players with those things, and I don't know what they're for...

Stop muscle tears I think.

One could also advice Nani to actually use proper shin pads.

Monday, 7 March 2011

Blackpool 1-3 Chelsea

Wow, Tottenham's GD in fifth place and everyone below, is 20 goals and more, worse than everyone currently in the top four UCL places.

Big week for you. This time next week you could only have the Premier League left to play for. I personally hope you beat Barca so you have something else to concentrate on. I can't see it happening though.

Not an Arsenal fan personally I'm just a neutral who wants a good title fight. Same can be said about the Champions League.

Ahh, damn that felt good to win against Bolton! Bolton is always difficult to play against, and with Evans sent off it didn't really help! But with the leagues top scorer in our team we still managed to get all 3 points with a late goal. Now we got 2 weeks to rest and get some players fit again. Lot's of difficult games ahead of us, and I wonder if I will surivive the intense!

Finally a fellow Red! Too many Gooners on here for my taste! ;)

Good results today, but we are still some way off getting through what SAF called "Squeaky bum time"!

I'm about 90% sure you mancs won the title. Nicely done.

Almunia and Squillaci are going to bumble us out of the title race. Damn it all...

Sunday, 20 March 2011

Chelsea 2-0 Man City
Sunderland 0-2 Liverpool

Saturday, 19 March 2011

Aston Villa 0-1 Wolverhampton
Blackburn 2-2 Blackpool
Everton 2-1 Fulham
Man Utd 1-0 Bolton

Stoke 4-0 Newcastle
Tottenham 0-0 West Ham
West Brom 2-2 Arsenal
Wigan 2-1 Birmingham

First match together for Carrol and Suarez, who look like they could do well together for Liverpool.

Chelsea dominated Man City.

Agreed and was pleased that Chelsea won as well, Torres still hasn?t scored and was sub?d off for Drogba who livened things up.

:)