The 2010 South Africa world cup thread!

And we thought that the referee from Germany vs. Australia was card-happy. Then what the fuck was this? Anyway, major disappointment. Poldi can't even take the penalty gift (that has to be the dumbest handball ever)...
The Germans were not bad at all until they got near the goal, then they didn't know what to do with the ball. May have had something to do with them mostly standing around. At the end of the first half I thought we had used up all the bad luck in that one scene, but no...
Serbia was good at defending, and had a few good chances too. So I can't say the win was undeserved, but a tie would have been more fair.

Anyone have a screenshot of the German fans with the TR???????T sign? :D

How our World Cup coverage begins in England.

BBC World Cup intro
ITV World Cup into

Well I guess we're not playing defense today...

Lol USA :D

Team Freedom? More like Team Penalty AMIRITE

That ref is an idiot.

Edit: ahhh fuck.

Last edited:
Welp, there goes that.

Awww...I feel bad for the team USA.

Please, please, please hold to this, I'll fucking run naked on the fucking highway!!! :D

To think that Slovenia are 45 minutes away from a spot at the knockout stage... wow. Just wow. I have a soft spot for the American team because I live here but it would be phenomenal to see Slovenia advance.

If Slovenia hold on and Algeria beat England.....this really would be a fantastic day.

Biggest problem with the US... There's not enough talent in the midfield to link any attacks. Hit it long and hope to turn it into a track meet with a ball. Eventually the US is going to develop a world class mid fielder :fingers crossed:.