The 2010 South Africa world cup thread!

Can I just point out: isn't he picking the right option...a bit too.. often?

jaj752.gif

:lol:

That's like doublethink. North Korea should try that out.

Paul the octopus is Italian, that's something...:nod:

He should have predicted Italian victory then. :think:

Maybe he's Spanish, but then you'd have to be Spanish too, which would make Berlusconi correct. :eek:

It were more than 5 correctly guessed matches. More like 8. He also predicted a couple of matches for the European championship. Where he made 2 mistakes. Propably needed the experience or perhaps stagefright? Who knows. Where is an octopus psychologist when you need one.

Which is bang on since he is colour blind. This is the biggest joke of the whole championship.

Germany had a sage, colourblind octoracle. Which is quite sneaky.
Pity he propably won't be around for the European championship. 3-4 years is max for him.

Meanwhile, in the Kingdom of Greatbritainland the head of state has changed teh flag to moar yellows plx.

Last edited:

Paul picked Serbia to beat Germany. 'splain that!
Also, look at the flags in the matches and you can tell that he also didn't pick based on contrast or brightness. He might have had a thing for horizontal stripes, but doesn't explain the choices when both nations had flags with horizontal stripes.

It was a good World Cup for the most part, but the best part is that I never have to hear the sound of another vuvuzuela for the rest of my life. (Hopefully!) :mad:

The Octopus is a lie, they made him "holy", to rise the number of visitor's at Seaworld Hamburg, they created some sort of own "Knut" (Icebear Baby, was very popular 2 years ago). The People at Seaworld are listening to experts who say "Spain is better" or "Germany is better than England, so much better that they are punished in lifetime", but something delicious in the box of the Team that supposed to win at next match.

If you want an oracle, here is one;
netzer_ard_400.jpg

The Octopus is a lie, they made him "holy", to rise the number of visitor's at Seaworld Hamburg, they created some sort of own "Knut" (Icebear Baby, was very popular 2 years ago). The People at Seaworld are listening to experts who say "Spain is better" or "Germany is better than England, so much better that they are punished in lifetime", but something delicious in the box of the Team that supposed to win at next match.

If you want an oracle, here is one;
netzer_ard_400.jpg

Is this a theory of yours or is it something that might actually be true? I suspected something like this myself...

And Netzer is awesome, I don?t understand why he?s decided to quit. I mean he?s only 65 and seems pretty healthy to me...

Came across these...I kinda expected some better ones.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LF31LfZR7sE[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ln3PL51Y6FE[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11AEjjybmNc[/youtube]

My vuvuzela just arrived in the mail today. All you haters don't know what you're missing out on, it's SO MUCH FUN!