The 2020 elections, news, and discussions

Biden is projected to win Michigan, and that is the second tier story here today. The first 2 cases of COVID-19 have been diagnosed here. They need to be confirmed by the CDC.

This debate is going to be the most oddly set debates in history. Imagine an empty room Biden - Sanders live discussion or it will turn into two old men yelling at each other.

And Bernie lost IL.

What I don’t get is when I went to vote, those that have withdrawn were still on the ballot and based on the Wikipedia results, people voted for them! Why? What’s the point if they’ve withdrawn?

3FD20F82-1E81-427F-8674-B8B7FE226627.png

I'm guessing those are the result of early voting.

So in Colorado withdrawing is different from ending their campaign so votes for withdrawn candidates are not counted this artificially pumps up the percentage of candidates who stayed so a vote for Buttigieg just gone but the Biden vote is looking like a bigger percentage if you voted for that crystal healer lady she's from Boulder she kept her votes.

I am extremely disappointed about this.

You need to take a more objective view of things if you think that life is that black and white. I know this will blow your mind, but I am of the opinion that neither Trump nor Biden should be president.

News flash it's one or the other black or white.

If you voting third party you are just a waste

I'm going to make this simple

HHS Proposes to Revise ACA Section 1557 Rule to Enforce Civil Rights in Healthcare, Conform to Law, and Eliminate Billions in Unnecessary Costs

That is from HHS directly. That means if you don't vote for Biden you are voting to increase premiums merely due to someone’s gender, sexual orientation, or gender identity. Further, insurance companies could increase premiums or deny coverage altogether due to someone’s HIV status or abortion history or diabetes diagnosis.

I get that Bernie Bros are salty because he decided to abandon his campaign but now it's reality. Do you want to take health insurance away from millions more Americans because we didn't get your vision of healthcare? Trump voters are swayable they just have to see their own interests presented without the angry recriminations that they dug the hole. The first rule of holes is to stop digging and we can do that with Biden.

News flash it's one or the other black or white.

If you voting third party you are just a waste

Ladies and Gentlemen, a couple hundred thousands of people with this similar viewpoint and you have the reason why America is so partisan and currently going to hell in a handbasket

^ win some state legislators, get a number of congressional seats, build a viable third party. Two times in history has there has been a third party that had some viability and both times they crumbled. There's a reason why in all these pages only Democrat and maybe Bill Weld have been discussed. (And I know Howie Hawkins personally)

The reason for the viewpoint is it's reality

The presidential race in key states according to early polls
Average margin in states where at least 3 polls were conducted in April

STATENUMBER OF POLLSBIDENTRUMPAVERAGE MARGIN
North Carolina547%46%D+1.0
Wisconsin44844D+3.3
Florida44743D+3.5
Pennsylvania54843D+5.4
Michigan84943D+6.1
U.S.504842D+6.4
Includes polls conducted partly in March 2020 but finished in April. Polls that released results among multiple populations were included only once, counting the narrowest sample — registered voters over adults, and likely voters over registered voters.

Though considering the first state Trump is going to is Arizona and Biden is opening up a lead there it doesn't look like much is safe for the administration