The 2020 elections, news, and discussions

So Fox News seems to think that the release of names (including the former Vice President) that requested the unmasking of Flynn in documents indicating that his calls between himself and russia are a huge prize. I don't quite get it because Flynn did lie to the FBI and did plead guilty. So I guess they got the info that Biden had a report that showed that before Flynn lied?

oh and 83K dead

Barr wants to charge Obama admin before election. Facts and law don't seem to matter.

U.S. Sen. Tammy Duckworth to interview soon for Joe Biden’s VP pick, Dick Durbin says

duckworth.jpg

So Fox News has a new poll with a few interesting bits

Beyond the election:

Biden2.jpg

I would love to see the cross tabs on this but also what the breakdown between what clearly had been four options.

The connection:

Biden1.jpg

I can see how Biden does better on Healthcare thus the coronavirus. Yet more trust Trump with the economy yet don't trust him with China? Wut

Biden6.jpg

Mail in voting - (which won't happen in many states this election, that's for sure) I see it will become an issue the Democrats can make mileage on. Being in a state with mail in voting... I don't get the attacks.

There's a Joe Biden thread for that! You're posting in the wrong thread!!

This is the election thread, and that has everything to do with the election. The Biden thread is all about why Biden is terrible. It is fine where it is.

This is the election thread, and that has everything to do with the election. The Biden thread is all about why Biden is terrible. It is fine where it is.
His response had about as much to do with this thread as a response that I had to one of 93Flareside's posts in another thread. I'm sure that Momentum knows what that was about, and he's also aware that his rabid support of Biden causing him to get involved in interactions between other users is more than a little inappropriate.

Didn't take CSI to crack this case

Ok after the misinformation was spread to countless dullards Twitter removed it. The claim - voter fraud- alleging these ballots were mailed to Colorado. The jist - if they were supposedly received in CO how do they have no forwarding address? Because it didn't happen. The ballots never went to Colorado. The address and names correspond with the people who live in that residence in Nevada. There are four individuals that live there: two Democrats one "non partisan" one Republican... Guess who's name isnt amongst the ballots in the picture.

IMG_20200522_121812.png

Enhance

Screenshot_20200522-121844-01.jpeg

Enhance

Screenshot_20200522-121838-01.jpeg

Last edited:

Sorry Joe, I'll be voting for the other Biden.

Well your not affiliated with either party so I don't know why you would build a time machine to vote in a completely different state 4 months ago.

However come November who will you choose

I'll probably vote Libertarian since the last time I voted Green.

Well your not affiliated with either party so I don't know why you would build a time machine to vote in a completely different state 4 months ago.

However come November who will you choose

Pick your favorite old racist grandpa!!:D

Or, if you vote against, vote for the one that will die soonest.

What?

All righty then.

James Carville: There Is No Chance Trump Will Be Re-Elected