The 2020 elections, news, and discussions

Biden ads getting more aggressive -

Kanye running? FFS.

If this happens I predict it will be a Boaty McBoatface clusterfuck, with tons of young voters who might otherwise vote Biden ticking the Kanye box because, y'know, funny.

I hope I'm wrong.

That's probably exactly the intention.
"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity"

On an unrelated matter.

It's either this or the dude that told people to inject bleach on themselves.

Last edited:
"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity"

On an unrelated matter.

It's either this or the dude that told people to inject bleach on themselves.
There's always...

KSJ1zCu.jpg

Kanye running? FFS.

If this happens I predict it will be a Boaty McBoatface clusterfuck, with tons of young voters who might otherwise vote Biden ticking the Kanye box because, y'know, funny.

I hope I'm wrong.

People have seen the Trump train wreck, they don't want to see the kanye disaster.

Too bad it is not possible.

Brewster's Millions?

In that video, is Trump actully who the crypt keeper was talking about, or was just just a handy video clip to use out of context? I'm fine with it either way :LOL: , just curious.

I think it was taken out of context and interlaced with his inappropriate video clips. I forget who she was talking about in that clip, but it works so well for Trump.

Ronald Reagan spoke often of America as a shining city on a hill: a prosperous, free, and virtuous model for the nations of the world. Is Trump's Republican Party living up to that vision of our potential? Has your party left you?

Great ad

Another ad from the Lincoln Project:

It's hard to argue against the facts here.