The 2020 elections, news, and discussions

^ and it's going to get worse before it get Biden... better... Sorry, slip of the tongue.

So, I’m not as crazy as I think I am.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/...offices-hoping-to-save-a-buck?utm_source=digg

So, at this point and it’s not a lot to go on, but I don’t think we should trust mail in voting one bit. If now we’re starting to see an issue, don’t expect it to get better. Fuck this administration.

We shouldn't trust the American government one bit and I would reiterate that to our allies around the globe. Mail in voting in Colorado and the four other states are often turned in by hand. That is fine, but the US postal service is compromised. I completely agree a criminal conspiracy is afoot. It doesn't take a 1L to see the connections. Given the polls if Donald Trump doesn't abandon the office the UN should send in Peacekeepers.

But only in Florida? I wonder what they are doing behind the scenes.

But only in Florida? I wonder what they are doing behind the scenes.

He backs it in Florida because that’s his mailing address as a registered voter.

^ the conventional wisdom has been third party candidates take votes from Republicans. This seems more voter misdirection and suppression. It's clearly a Trump cutout operation

This might just be a distraction.

I think he will lose, as long as there isn't armed militia at polling stations enforcing a Trump vote, the question is if he will leave office.

I believe that Biden and Democrats down the ballot will have a strong decisive victory. The polls, which his supporters will claim as fake news till they die, factor in 2016. Those polls consistently indicate Biden has robust support from voters.

I have been making calls for Joe and Hickenlooper in Colorado. I made calls for Hillary and had democrats saying they would split their ballot, wouldn't vote for hillary but hope she wins, would vote for her but wouldn't give to the party (one: "oh Hillary has all the money and already won honey", two: I don't want to give her money). I'm not hearing that from people i'm hearing people say "I don't have that much but I can give 20 dollars is that ok?".

I do believe there will be armed militia at polling stations and I think that we will see manufactured confusion even in states that Biden wins handily.

I think that congressional Republicans will support Trump even after he's been defeated. While he will unlikely ever be President again, he will hold a big kudgel in the angry party of hate that he has created. However; if there is one thing we have learned, its that Republicans loyalty is a fickle thing.

Last edited: