The 2020 elections, news, and discussions

Wisconsin Supreme Court keeps Green Party off presidential ballot and allows ballots to be mailed on time

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/14/poli...court-absentee-ballots-green-party/index.html

It doesn't mention Ye West but Green Party candidate Howie Hawkins of Syracuse NY won't play spoiler.

2016, Green Party candidate Jill Stein received 31,072 votes in Wisconsin, more than the 22,748-vote margin that handed Trump a victory in the state over Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.

By the way if you have questions about Howie Hawkins know that I've met him numerous times and there's a reason why he can't even be elected in the most liberal section of a liberal town next to SU.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/...-but-it-uses-a-picture-of-russian-jets-414883

Trump ad asks people to support the troops. But it uses a picture of Russian jets.

1600180901613.png

^ Won't matter

Think about how sober they say the exact same thing as a 21 year old drunk on spring break after they hear their own leader say its "deadly stuff"

We could have a recording of him talking how Putin owns him and he's driving America into the ground and they would support him.

Spotted in my neighborhood. “Presidents are temporary, Wu-Tang is forever.”

BBEFB167-0FB1-4D4F-89AD-A8DCAC84DA50.jpeg

STOP! Just stop being childish peoples.

https://bangordailynews.com/2020/09...ut-dog-poop-in-mailboxes-of-trump-supporters/

Hampden police looking for woman who put dog poop in mailboxes of Trump supporters

This is just a shitty thing to do, and nobody needs to put up with the crap!

I know I made a bit of a joke, but this is just sad.

I’ve wanted to rip down trump flags and other republican signs in my neighbhorhood, but you don’t that. Yeah, I know there are people blindly following conmen, that’s life. It sucks.

Did anyone in the Biden campaign read the English translation of Despacito before he played it at his campaign rally? There are a couple of lines that translate to "...I want to breathe in your neck slowly, Let me murmur things in your ear...".* Given the number of photos of Biden doing that with various women, I really don't think it's the most appropriate song for him.

*Note that this is not my translation. Despite growing up in Central Florida, my Spanish doesn't go very far beyond please, thank you, a beer please, and motherfucker.

I should probably watch the presidential debate, but holy fuck I'm so close to to being done with it. 30 minutes in, Biden goes "will you just shut up?" because Trump can't seem to let anyone talk including the moderator who got fed up with him too.

And people think he's grown up enough to control the worlds most "wealthy" nation?

I should probably watch the presidential debate, but holy fuck I'm so close to to being done with it. 30 minutes in, Biden goes "will you just shut up?" because Trump can't seem to let anyone talk including the moderator who got fed up with him too.

And people think he's grown up enough to control the worlds most "wealthy" nation?

I got tired of hearing him try to talk around questions. Trying to get that guy to answer a question directly is like getting a 4 year old to explain where the plate of cookies is while they are covered in chocolate and standing in front of the plate.

I don't see Biden as the knight in shining armor, but holy fuck, at this point somebody who can speak with respect, that would be nice.

I want this circus to end. No more family along side serving the President.

Last edited:
You people really need to take a step back from the cycle. This is what guarantees maximum engagement. Do not allow it to happen.

You people really need to take a step back from the cycle. This is what guarantees maximum engagement. Do not allow it to happen.

I haven’t watched video of trump speaking much at all throughout the years because he angers me. The way he speaks, the way he intentionally manipulates to get you to forget what you just said. I’m so tired of that.

I've already decided that I'm voting third party, so I'm skipping this episode of Retard Thunderdome.

1601434209412.png

His own DHS has labelled right-wing extremists and white supremacists as the most dangerous threat to the nation. :rolleyes: