The 2020 elections, news, and discussions

Last edited:

What is the second case the Trump team won?

He is now directly calling for state legislature's to step in. This is a day after meeting with the coalition from Michigan.

The fact that he wasn't struck by lightning today while jerking off on the golf course is proof there is no god.

What is the second case the Trump team won?

He is now directly calling for state legislature's to step in. This is a day after meeting with the coalition from Michigan.

At what point do they say "no" if we haven't gotten a different result yet?

The first one was required to take place automatically. The second one can be requested. After that, the campaign has to pay, if they can.

Oh no it's all too real of a car wreck

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/11/22/trump-campaign-sidney-powell-legal-439357

How cracked out. Also I don't know what "practicing law on her own" means. You can't bring a case as a disinterested random person with no standing. I think what's happening is the legal brain trust is running full speed into a wall of reality.

This is so embarrassing for the nation and the republican party especially that leadership should step in.

At what point do they say "no" if we haven't gotten a different result yet?
Hey, I'm all for watching Trump lose Georgia for a third time; my worry is that this is a trial-run for how the GOP will end our democracy the next time they are in power.