The 2020 elections, news, and discussions

You know it's bad when even Tucker Carlson is starting to abandon the cause...

Seems to be something else afoot here. No legal strategy would be this scattershot. I would think most attorneys would be saying let's wrap this up before traveling for Thanksgiving. I think that the strategy is to milk Trump and his sycophants for money and attention. The election is done, Biden won, Trump lost. Everything else is a sales pitch for trumpworld to accept them as still politically alive for the next cycle.

Hey, I'm all for watching Trump lose Georgia for a third time; my worry is that this is a trial-run for how the GOP will end our democracy the next time they are in power.

Don't worry about this, your democracy will be fine.

At most you will become a three-party system for a while. Also, with the royal fucking that they're getting even by conservative media quickly running out of ways to spin the thing, what you will get is a white-star-like group of trump supporters (extremely passionate about trump and not very many of them. Also, incredibly dense.) So..basically Tea Party II

Seems to be something else afoot here. No legal strategy would be this scattershot. I would think most attorneys would be saying let's wrap this up before traveling for Thanksgiving. I think that the strategy is to milk Trump and his sycophants for money and attention. The election is done, Biden won, Trump lost. Everything else is a sales pitch for trumpworld to accept them as still politically alive for the next cycle.

“Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity, but don’t rule out malice.”

Last edited:
That's what worries me, the extremism in the GOP started with the Tea Party as a radical GOP faction - now the GOP essentially is the Tea Party. A repeat of that same pattern with the Trumpanzees is exactly what worries me.

Did someone grow a conscience?
No, one was an attorney who was always going to do what was correct because it's the only legal outcome. Meanwhile the chairperson abstained because his wife had made an affidavit so he probably would have certified other than his home life.

It's embarrassing

Minutes after the certification the GSA said they would start the transition but the head of the department wont talk about it.

I posted this article before, and this appears to be the strategy.

https://gfile.thedispatch.com/p/this-was-always-the-plan

This Was Always the Plan​

President Trump telegraphed that he would try to steal the election if he didn’t win.​

So we wait and see what they try next.

This contradicts a statement by Lee Chatfield, who was part of the delegation.

She also doesn't have spell checker

Can he just get an aneurysm already?