The 2020 elections, news, and discussions

It's also being reported that panic buttons were torn out of offices prior to the attack. This wasn't a rally, and I really wish the media would stop calling it that; this was an attempted coup. It was premeditated and planned with the blessing of Trump, who did this to try to remain in power.

Given what we know now it's amazing the statements that Republicans are making today

Today I joined with more than 30 of my colleagues in requesting an investigation from the Acting House SAA, Acting Senate SAA, and USCP into the suspicious behavior and access given to visitors to the Capitol Complex on Jan. 5, 2021 - the day before the attacks on the Capitol.

Given what we know now it's amazing the statements that Republicans are making today
Days after armed insurrectionists tried to overthrow the US Government, only 10 Republican representatives voted to impeach Trump for organizing and encouraging the attempted coup.

That's all you need to know about the GOP.

I have some comfort knowing that it was the most bipartisan impeachment vote in our nation's history, but disheartened by the small margin. Only 2 more votes than the last one.

The last president was impeached for lying about getting a blowjob; this one sent and armed mob to execute elected officials and overturn a democratic election. There's a big difference between the two and I would hope that the very people chased out of their offices just steps ahead of the mob calling for their deaths might try to find a goddamned spine.

The last president was impeached for lying about getting a blowjob; this one sent and armed mob to execute elected officials and overturn a democratic election.

Madam speaker, Today we're here because the President turned a violent mob on us after months of lies. Yet over a hundred years ago in Omaha Nebraska the Ruben Sandwich was invented. Cornbeef, sauerkraut, russian dressing, swiss, on rey bread. If these things can come together...

As dumb as Jim Jordan's speech and yet slightly more on point than saying hey we built planes.

Wait... seriously? Did he actually say something that monumentally stupid about a coup?

Wait... seriously? Did he actually say something that monumentally stupid about a coup?

Umm..... riiiiiight.

So, we're doomed.

I think he'll be acquitted again. I do hope not, but republicans are the most spineless cunts at the moment.

I think he'll be acquitted again. I do hope not, but republicans are the most spineless cunts at the moment.
Was there ever any doubt that they will acquit him? I’d love to be proven wrong, but the chances of that happening are slim at best.

Large bitcoin payments to right-wing activists a month before Capitol riot linked to foreign account​

On Dec. 8, someone made a simultaneous transfer of 28.15 bitcoins — worth more than $500,000 at the time — to 22 different virtual wallets, most of them belonging to prominent right-wing organizations and personalities.

Yes, just move it back a few weeks... No wonder the Rs are so out of touch with reality, the don't know the rules at all.
I read that because Texas flipped a seat, the leader changed a majority vote from 18 to 17.

We received a lengthy letter from Dominion's defamation lawyers explaining why they believe that their client has been the victim of defamatory statements. Having considered the full import of the letter, we have agreed to their request that we publish the following statement:
American Thinker and contributors Andrea Widburg, R.D. Wedge, Brian Tomlinson, and Peggy Ryan have published pieces on www.AmericanThinker.com that falsely accuse US Dominion Inc., Dominion Voting Systems, Inc., and Dominion Voting Systems Corporation (collectively “Dominion”) of conspiring to steal the November 2020 election from Donald Trump. These pieces rely on discredited sources who have peddled debunked theories about Dominion’s supposed ties to Venezuela, fraud on Dominion’s machines that resulted in massive vote switching or weighted votes, and other claims falsely stating that there is credible evidence that Dominion acted fraudulently.

These statements are completely false and have no basis in fact. Industry experts and public officials alike have confirmed that Dominion conducted itself appropriately and that there is simply no evidence to support these claims.

It was wrong for us to publish these false statements. We apologize to Dominion for all of the harm this caused them and their employees. We also apologize to our readers for abandoning 9 journalistic principles and misrepresenting Dominion’s track record and its limited role in tabulating votes for the November 2020 election. We regret this grave error.

The Ragin' Cajun deployed :)
Nancy Pelosi announced that she had named Russel L. Honoré, a retired Army lieutenant general, to lead a security review of the Capitol

Think they are going to question Pee-Wee Herman Goering?

1610744378842.png