The 2020 elections, news, and discussions

My favorite "Biden should say..." joke as been that he should start his speech tomorrow with, "Well, that was weird..."
"As I was saying, before I was so rudely interrupted 4 years ago..."

A rundown of what charges that may be made against the Capitol stormers:

Those are some very serious charges that may result in very long prison sentences, for a lot of people. Also, Trump did not pardon any of them before leaving office.

At 12 PM Eastern time today a whole lot of Alt-Right nutjobs sitting in jails had a sudden moment of realization that the man they risked their lives for, a man they gave up their rights and freedoms for - doesn't give a sloppy, wet, unsatisfying shit about them and no 11th hour pardon will be forthcoming.

At 12 PM Eastern time today a whole lot of Alt-Right nutjobs sitting in jails had a sudden moment of realization that the man they risked their lives for, a man they gave up their rights and freedoms for - doesn't give a sloppy, wet, unsatisfying shit about them and no 11th hour pardon will be forthcoming.
It took them long enough. I’ll be holding my crocodile tears.

It pisses me off that YouTube has had to put a banner on any official political video saying that Biden won and “oh, here’s a link for the data.” For fucks sake we’re a bunch of knobs.

Facebook’s narrow ban allows much of the “Stop the Steal” content to remain on the platform​

Newsmax trying make Pillow guy talk sense :ROFLMAO:

Smartmatic files $2.7 billion lawsuit against Fox News, Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell over 'disinformation campaign'​

Newsmax Host Issues PATHETIC Apology For Walking Off My Pillow Guy Interview​

See the First Glimpses of MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell's Election Conspiracy Documentary​

Along with posting the movie—titled Absolute Proof—on various online outlets, Lindell paid One America News (OAN), a conservative-leaning cable news network to air the movie on a 12-hour loop beginning at 10 a.m. ET Friday.

When I posted to FB, two family members responded:
"Are those companies even certified to work on those machines?"
"Both of those so-called 'independent' companies have ties to China, I'll bet."

:rolleyes:

Dominion Voting sues Fox for $1.6B over 2020 election claims​

Anyone care to bet that the defense by Fox News will be that reasonable people don't seriously consider Fox News as reliable or an outlet of fact based journalism.

It looks very much like the Kraken wasn't what she thought it was, and that the Kraken will in stead drag her (and perhaps even her team) under to Davy Jones.