The 2020 elections, news, and discussions

'Expert Mathematician' on Election Fraud Actually a Swing Set Installer, Lawsuit Claims​

A man posing as a math expert with evidence Trump won the election is actually a convicted drug dealer with no college degree who installs swing sets, according to a lawsuit.

When will the circus pack up and go away?

Great job by these online groups:

A D.C. Cop At The Jan. 6 Riot Died By Suicide. Sleuths Identified 1 Of The Rioters He Battled.​

Less than 24 hours after a Capitol rioter was identified by online sleuths as a Capitol Hill chiropractor, the family of the late Officer Jeff Smith filed a lawsuit.

Remember that Arizona recount? Well, the results are net ready for prime time because of COVID. Who would have thought?

Giuliani may have saved USA from Sidney Powell as "special counsel" to investigate his false claims of election fraud!

Trump Campaign Knew Lawyers’ Voting Machine Claims Were Baseless, Memo Shows​

Giuliani may have saved USA from Sidney Powell as "special counsel" to investigate his false claims of election fraud!

9D4C6D55-D56A-4734-B7E0-FC5EC6CF3A6D.jpeg

An unconfirmed leak, but...

Supposedly Cyber Ninjas (a company headed by supporters of The Big Lie), who have never worked on an election before, and were funded by the GOP and Trump donors, with their audit that started in April that was supposed to take 2 weeks, found that not only did Biden actually win, but by a 360-vote wider margin than the official tally. :lmao:

What will the new set of reasons to dismiss the results be?

They were inept.

They were bought off.

They were pressured by the Deep State.

Yada yada, la la la la.

"Cyber Ninjas were Soros-funded agents of A.N.T.I.F.A. the whole time." OAN in about 8 hours, I'll bet.

I knew I was going to forget something.