The 2020 elections, news, and discussions

They all come out of the woodwork to get near the cameras. Its good they remind everyone they didn't become sane just because they aren't in power.

The horse is now a zombie.

The problem is people are too nice stupidity like this should be ruthlessly mocked such that they are socially dead.

:ROFLMAO:

'The Pizzagate Massacre' film takes a conspiracy theory to the next level​

:ROFLMAO:

Oh damn, that's set here. Haha, I gotta see it now.

A pair of payments the Republican National Committee made to a law firm representing former President Donald Trump is raising questions among former and current GOP officials about the party's priorities in a critical election year and its ability to remain neutral -- as long-standing RNC rules require

What's amazing is there are people who think there are conservatives or Republicans its just sucking Trumps dick. You aren't for responsible government you want to suck Trumps dick. You dont believe in "family values" (not that they did) you want to suck Trumps dick. You are not interested in free trade you want to suck Trumps dick. Stop pretending like you are a political party you want to suck Trumps dick.

Its hilarious they pretend to be outraged at all.

Why won't they stop?

The military-intelligence veterans who helped lead Trump’s campaign of disinformation​

After Donald Trump lost the White House, ex-National Security Advisor Michael Flynn and three other current and former U.S. Army officers challenged the vote’s legitimacy and pushed baseless conspiracy claims. Military ethicists say their actions threaten to weaken the public’s faith in democracy.
For the past year, Flynn, Waldron and other intelligence veterans have helped propagate some of the outlandish theories undercutting Americans’ faith in democracy.

Excellent, he's a stupid person injecting money into the economy. I love it. Very capitalist. :p

California Man Sentenced To 3 Years In Prison For Making Threats Against Political Officials And Journalists Relating To The Outcome Of The 2020 Presidential Election​

ROBERT LEMKE, a California man who threatened members of Congress and journalists in connection with the outcome of the 2020 presidential election, was sentenced to 36 months in prison after previously having pled guilty to making threatening interstate communications. U.S. District Judge Alvin K. Hellerstein imposed today’s sentence.

U.S. Attorney Damian Williams said: “Robert Lemke, refusing to accept the result of the 2020 presidential election, sent messages threatening dozens of victims, including journalists, elected officials, and their families, for the perceived offense of stating the facts. Rather than attempting to effect change through the lawful forms of expression that all of us Americans still enjoy, Lemke sought to quell freedom of expression, to intimidate and instill fear in others by threats of violence. Today, Robert Lemke was rightly sentenced to prison for his conduct.”

They want the audit, but they don't want you to know who they are.

This is not the Xmas miracle I was hoping for, but I will take it as a good sign.