The 2020 elections, news, and discussions

Giuliani Paid For Plane Tix ‘With Cash,’ Fulton DA Says​

Rudy is trying to get out of Tuesday testimony before a Georgia grand jury.
“We will provide alternate transportation including bus or train if your client maintains that he is unable to fly,” wrote Deputy District Attorney Will Wooten in an email to Giuliani attorney Robert Costello.

Judge denies Sen. Lindsey Graham's bid to quash subpoena in Trump election probe in Georgia​

The subpoena requires the South Carolina Republican, who is a witness in the probe, to appear before the grand jury on Aug. 23

Good! Testify under oath. Let's see how many times he takes the Fifth!

I wish referring to Trump as "440 5th", as opposed to "45th" took off more, but it doesn't roll off the tongue and takes a minute for the cleverness to click... and I feel like there's only a few more days for the joke to still be relevant as, maybe, one of Colbert's names for him on his show where he refuses to say his name.

Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp (R) has asked a Fulton County judge to block the county prosecutor’s effort to question him about alleged efforts by former President Donald Trump to interfere with the results of the 2020 presidential election.
Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis (D) has launched an expansive investigation into efforts to overturn Joe Biden’s win in Georgia

Lachlan Murdoch has filed proceedings for defamation in Australia’s federal court against the independent news site Crikey over an article that named the Murdoch family as an “unindicted co-conspirator” in the 6 January Capitol riots.

An open letter to Lachlan Murdoch, co-chairman of News Corporation and executive chairman of Fox Corporation​

intro

series

:coplight::coplight::coplight::coplight::coplight:

Files copied from voting systems were shared with Trump supporters, election deniers​

A Georgia computer forensics firm, hired by the attorneys, placed the files on a server, where company records show they were downloaded dozens of times. Among the downloaders were accounts associated with a Texas meteorologist who has appeared on Sean Hannity’s radio show; a podcaster who suggested political enemies should be executed; a former pro surfer who pushed disproven theories that the 2020 election was manipulated; and a self-described former “seduction and pickup coach” who claims to also have been a hacker.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exGUdhYRVm8

If there's anything I've ever learned from drag racing. Those yelling the loudest about cheaters, are probably the ones cheating. Reasoning being, "Well I know I'm cheating and can't beat them, so they must really be cheating!"

If there's anything I've ever learned from drag racing. Those yelling the loudest about cheaters, are probably the ones cheating. Reasoning being, "Well I know I'm cheating and can't beat them, so they must really be cheating!"

It makes me think about how some people shout from the rooftops that sexuality is a choice...like...if you really think that, that it's a decision you had to make and continue to make every day...boy, have I got something to tell you...