the $20k USD question

justin syder said:
well i guess the ratio of good or okay cars to pieces of shit is high but the hand full of good cars is far more than what you guys do.

gimme tranquilizers NOW :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

would a ban be 'aight? :lol:

justin syder wrote:
and that is something to be proud of? quite pathetic.

and yes a mustang is something to be proud of, same with a vette, Ford GT, Saleen S7 and Hummer.

HEY HEY HEY !!! There is nothing to be proud of a Hummer .....well the H1 is excellent at what it is supposed to do but as a civilian car its not such a sweet deal ...and the H2 ...Well that one must DIE :twisted:

justin syder said:
well i guess the ratio of good or okay cars to pieces of shit is high but the hand full of good cars is far more than what you guys do.

Okay, I'm getting tired of this conversation. You still don't understand what I'm trying to say... :roll:

We don't make cars. On purpose. We don't want to make cars. Period.

Sometimes (erm.. well almost pretty often :wink: ) Justin just don't seem to get it... :lol:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

AHHHHHHH!!!!!!! im seeing smilies in my sleep!!! :shock:

:mrgreen: Smilies R fun!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

And to whoever thought 160 hp was too little, get real. For driving, 160 is PLENTY. For racing, then it's too little. But when I'm in a "go-fast" mood, there's nothing more fun than a clover-leaf onramp, revving at 6k in second, and punching it when it straightens out. You don't have to worry about getting up to speed. Becuase by the time you're at the top of third gear (which isn't very long), you're going well over the speed limit, around 135 km/h.

SiR_dude said:
And to whoever thought 160 hp was too little, get real. For driving, 160 is PLENTY. For racing, then it's too little. But when I'm in a "go-fast" mood, there's nothing more fun than a clover-leaf onramp, revving at 6k in second, and punching it when it straightens out. You don't have to worry about getting up to speed. Becuase by the time you're at the top of third gear (which isn't very long), you're going well over the speed limit, around 135 km/h.

160HP will seem like enough till you get a 200+HP daily driver. Then you won't be able to go back. :p

my car has only 121hp :shock:

but its still damn fast thanks to the huge torque :twisted:

mine has 170lb/ft at 2500 rpm or so

but im gonna buy a chip that ups it to 148 hp and 192 lb/ft of torque :twisted:

justin syder said:
160 horsepower 2.3 Litre I4 than a 1.6 Litre 115 horsepower I4 for the same price.

but isnt 160hp or 115hp still underpowered engines??

why not go for the cool cooper S over the mazda 3?

just curious, why did u choose the mazda 3 over anything else, what attracted you, do you have a wife/gf that pursued ur opinion on what to take?
115 horsepower is A LOT less than 160. I think I said this before, but the price of the MINI Cooper S was too great. I couldnt see spending 25,000 dollars on a car that would have only 3 more horespower and less features than a 20,000 dollar Mazda. Plus, the Mini is a small car and kinda wanted the space. Plus, I think that the Mazda looks better.