the $20k USD question

yeah me too! but i always thought of u as justin SPYder
hahahha

oh yeah - a base mustang isn't worth more than last week's shit

oh yeah - a base mustang isn't worth more than last week's shit

really?? considering other cars in the sub 20,000 category i picked it based on name, well mustang not ford, and the simple fact that its a "sports" coupe.

plus it, atleast the new one, looks just about better than anything in the sub-20,000 category anyway.

buy a MINI, the Cooper starts at $16k and the Cooper S at $19k

sure its a bit of a girly car, but its WAAAAAAAAY better than any Found On Road Dead Mustang :lol:

actually that would be my second or third choice and no i dont think its girly, put those extra lights up front some nice rims and its a nice ride.

M5Rangerover said:
well its not as girly as a Mazda3 :wink:

LOL :lol: i agree.

MPower, poor guy. :lol: :lol: :lol:

M5Rangerover said:
well its not as girly as a Mazda3 :wink:
:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

What are you talking about. The MINI Cooper S is not that girly. That is true. But the Cooper is. And, I would have gotten a Cooper S but they now start at 19,999 and the best we could do is 24,000 with the options that we wanted. And, I would rather have a 160 horsepower 2.3 Litre I4 than a 1.6 Litre 115 horsepower I4 for the same price.

justin, have u ever driven or been near a base mustang? it makes you sick to your stomach...i don't know HOW ford did it, but they made it sooo bad that it makes u feel nauesous. (spelling?)

zenon said:
Wow, you know your country is pathetic when you are proud of the Mustang.

I know you'll probably want to come back with some snide "well Canada doesn't even make cars" remark, but we don't make our own cars, and we're proud of that!

justin syder said:
and that is something to be proud of? quite pathetic.

the mustang is a good car, its not great but i rather have that than any other car under 20,000.

being proud of your countries inablity in something is plain ol' dumb. :|

and yes a mustang is something to be proud of, same with a vette, Ford GT, Saleen S7 and Hummer.

Is it not better for a country to completely ignore an industry such as car development than to create sub-par and average cars? I don't know about any of the other Canadians here, but I really respect the fact that rather than churn out thousands upon thousands of boring cars, Canada doesn't bother developing cars at all.

Ignore things you wouldn't excell at, concentrate on things you can be good at: sounds like a good formula to me. :D

corvette Z06 better than an NSX, carrera 4 and boxster S but its subpar??

Ford GT subpar????

that one car is better than anything any canadian can DREAM about, it recently broke 205 mph top speed. --> http://fast-autos.net/news/6704.html

give me ONE thing that can beat the accomplishment of beating ferrari, lamborghini and porsche that canada has done!!

fuck, even clarkson recognizes the greatness in the Ford GT.

Sorry but in those you mentionned the Z06 would be by fat my last choice same with the Ford GT, I'd get a CGT or a 575 or even a 360 before that thing

160 horsepower 2.3 Litre I4 than a 1.6 Litre 115 horsepower I4 for the same price.

but isnt 160hp or 115hp still underpowered engines??

why not go for the cool cooper S over the mazda 3?

just curious, why did u choose the mazda 3 over anything else, what attracted you, do you have a wife/gf that pursued ur opinion on what to take?

160Hp is way enough for a daily driver! :roll:

and he told you that the "super cool S" was a lot more $$$ than the 3 obviously. Here there's a 8-9k difference!

yeah but 160 or 115 is not that big of a diff. so hp shouldnt have been a factor.

if $ was the sole factor then why not get a used car, more hp and a bigger car for roughly the same or close to it.

and since when did he higher a lawyer?? :|

justin syder said:
corvette Z06 better than an NSX, carrera 4 and boxster S but its subpar??

Ford GT subpar????

that one car is better than anything any canadian can DREAM about, it recently broke 205 mph top speed. --> http://fast-autos.net/news/6704.html

give me ONE thing that can beat the accomplishment of beating ferrari, lamborghini and porsche that canada has done!!

fuck, even clarkson recognizes the greatness in the Ford GT.

Wow buddy, calm down there. Anyone have any horse tranquilizers we can give to Syder?

Anyways, what I was *actually* saying is America churns out "thousands upon thousands of boring cars". I know the Z06 and Ford GT are amazing - I really do like those cars. However, rather than produce boring\average\sub-par cars (I'll give you an example this time so you don't freak out: Sunfire, Cavalier, Malibu etc.) Canada doesn't produce any cars at all.

That is something that I respect Canada's industries for.

well i guess the ratio of good or okay cars to pieces of shit is high but the hand full of good cars is far more than what you guys do.

gimme tranquilizers NOW :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: