the american car designer messes up bimmers...

I'm not a fan of ricey exhausts either but there are some that sound very good for some cars. And I know that there are lots of nice sounding exhausts for the 8.

Exhaust work only sounds lame if the engine itself is lame.

Stick a large free flowing exhaust on a Civic, it's going to sound like the lame underpowered 4-cylinder that it is. Stick a large fre flowing exhaust on a 3.0L turbo inline-6, it's going to sound great.

I'm all for exhaust work, just on things that are performance oriented though. :mrgreen:

Ya, you should keep your car like that. One day when there are no stock Civic exhausts left in the world you're car will be worth hundreds of thousands of dollars!

Barret Jackson Auction 2054 here I come! :p

zenon said:
Ya, you should keep your car like that. One day when there are no stock Civic exhausts left in the world you're car will be worth hundreds of thousands of dollars!

Barret Jackson Auction 2054 here I come! :p

:lol: :lol: :lol: Too funny.

returning to the first post the american designer didn't messed up bmw..instead he made awesome cars that every day they seem more and more pertty...and by the way the z4 is so muxh better than the s2000 in every condiotion and you know what it is more friendly to use and more prakticall and more fun to drive and also more easily to drive not only in every day but also when you drive fast...i have drivenn both the s2000 and the poor 2.2 engine of the z4....believe me there is nothing to compare...