The Android thread

Vodafone 'coming soon' still haven't added the Pixel XL, they did however add the Note 7 yesterday...

I've spent ?13 on 450 mb with 5 days to go. <_<

I have just spent 23 years on live chat finding out if Voda are ever getting the phone?

"Yes, keep checking website"

So, you're definitely getting it?

"Yes"

We shall see Shoeb, we shall see.

Fuck me

I have checked and am afraid at this time, we do not have information about the Pixel XL release. However, once it's released, it would certainly be announced on website...to be honest, we do not have information about the release date as once the phone is released or ready to take pre-order, it is announced or website.

Xda reckons it's a car phone warehouse/ EE exclusive.
I need to stick with Vodafone for my discounts and their customer services are amazing (usually)

The 25gb for ?25 data deal ends on the 31st, so they have a week to sort this shit out, either "yes" or "no"
Vodafone Australia have come out and said "we aren't getting it" why can't U.K.???

I had a twat rant

We're not directly doing the Pixel handset, although it will be available via some third parties on Vodafone. ^JW

So the ancient s7 edge, the data deal or is something coming out before December 20th?

Fuck me, I asked 'Becky' for the upgrade price for the s7 edge, she came back with the normal price...

I said "wait, that's the normal price"

Becky "yes it is"

"The upgrade price is same as normal.... Let me see what I can do

:)"

She then came back with "what if I threw in 6 months entertainment pass, less data and costs more?"

You mean another normal price?

Chew my ballbag Becky.

(I apologise for raping the thread)

Last edited:
Fuck me, I got annoyed so I just got the 25gb for ?25, I used to get 20% off. But they changed that to 15%... however sim only is 30% off. So 25 gb for ?17.50???

Wowzers, the Nexus 6 will do me for now.

Again I apologise for the usual nonsense. :(

Is there a way to change my Note 5s range of the volume when using its speaker for music/video audio?

The lowest volume setting (above zero) is louder than I'd like. A cool extra would be if I could increase the highest setting (understanding that if sacrifice clarity).

Fuck me, I got annoyed so I just got the 25gb for ?25, I used to get 20% off. But they changed that to 15%... however sim only is 30% off. So 25 gb for ?17.50???

Wowzers, the Nexus 6 will do me for now.

Again I apologise for the usual nonsense. :(
I love those rants dude. Don't ever change.

And yeah, good to know that cell carriers suck regardless of where you live.

No it is not good to know, it sucks donkey dick. The cell carriers are worse than the cable companies.

Is there a way to change my Note 5s range of the volume when using its speaker for music/video audio?

The lowest volume setting (above zero) is louder than I'd like. A cool extra would be if I could increase the highest setting (understanding that if sacrifice clarity).

lower the sound in the app?

If it's music, get a player with an EQ and just drop everything there for more granular control.

The lowest volume setting (above zero) is louder than I'd like.

I have told Samsung this 10 times. No fucks are given.

There was a bug on S7 edge (maybe other devices) where also the earpiece would be much too loud and you can't change the volume at all (Whatsapp, Skype) they fixed that with an update but Speaker is still too loud.

If it's music, get a player with an EQ and just drop everything there for more granular control.

Was more thinking for YouTube. Are there EQ's for Android that effect the whole system from the background?

Holy fucking shit, I'm about to throw this fucking piece of laggy shit out the goddamn window. Fuck this phone.

A Samsung what? I have not had a problem with mine. I think it is the network.