the apprentice / top gear

conceptualman

Car(s)
Volvo wia64t with turbocharged 12.7L straight 6! !
for those who also watch the apprentice with donald trump ; call me crazy , but does piers morgan remind anyone of jeremy clarkson ? to me it's the mannerisms and devil-may-care demeanor . you know ?

:)

Clarkson and piers morgan hate each other, i think we all know about there little fight.

Gib

Funny that Piers Morgan is in the US apprentice, he appeared on a celeb charity episode of the British version, and Alan Sugar tore him to pieces for being a useless douche. The difference between Morgan and Clarkson is that Clarkson doesn't take his douchiness seriously.

for those who also watch the apprentice with donald trump ; call me crazy , but does piers morgan remind anyone of jeremy clarkson ? to me it's the mannerisms and devil-may-care demeanor . you know ?

:)

No Piers Morgan is an attention seeking wanker, and Clarkson is just a small child in a man's body.

No, there's a difference. Piers Morgan is a massive cock, Jeremy Clarkson...

...damn.

Heh, in actuality Jeremy Clarkson is entertaining, so I forgive him for occasionally being a cock. Piers Morgan is a giant **** who is famous solely for 1. editing the Screws of the World and the Daily Mirror, and 2. appearing on some talent shows as a generic mouthy Brit, presumably because Simon Cowell wasn't available.

And for being punched by Jeremy Clarkson.

Heh, in actuality Jeremy Clarkson is entertaining, so I forgive him for occasionally being a cock. Piers Morgan is a giant **** who is famous solely for 1. editing the Screws of the World and the Daily Mirror, and 2. appearing on some talent shows as a generic mouthy Brit, presumably because Simon Cowell wasn't available.
He was on America's Got Talent being a smarmy bastard and the entire time I was hoping David Hasselhoff would curb stomp him in the throat. What a useless, arrogant cock.

Apparently Americans share the same view about British people as Chris Tucker shares about Asians, "All y'all look alike!"

Piers Morgan is possibly the BIGGEST ARSE in the world - but only possibly. NA you have my apologies for inflicting him upon you.

To echo the views of above, Piers Morgan is the biggest wanker that ever lived. If you're interested try to track down the episode of Have I Got News For You where he threatens them all with being sued and papperazzi

Gotta say in the apprentice Piers is such a "perfect" douche-bag that I actually have to respect him for it. And whats up with that sopranos guy, totally overreacting (and Baldwin too) Hey its writers strike, gotta watch something! Btw on topic I dont think their similar at all, just to very different guys thats outspoken in their own ways.

[YOUTUBE]r_2ZsMFY0fg[/YOUTUBE]

And another video to explain a little of why he's so hated:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QfW58Efcck[/youtube]

He was on America's Got Talent being a smarmy bastard and the entire time I was hoping David Hasselhoff would curb stomp him in the throat. What a useless, arrogant cock.

Apparently Americans share the same view about British people as Chris Tucker shares about Asians, "All y'all look alike!"

I don't know how this annoys me more, but I remember reading something he said.

He was asked by Omarosa (who?) if he wanted a 'showmance' - an onscreen fling, apparently.

Despite the fact that clearly Omarosa is the one being a bellend here, Morgan still annoys me more. Just looking at his smug git face in the linked article makes my blood boil.

i learned more about it and wow, knowing more about piers morgan , i can see how some are offended by the comparison to jeremy . the thing about jeremy is that although he is a wise ass , he knows when not to be one . piers apparently doesn't make that distinction . but when being a wise ass , they sound at least slightly similar . and no , i do not think that all brits are the same . i was only talking about these two .

i see piers more of an asshole, jeremy clarkson makes smart jokes but he's not an asshole ... at least i think so

Last edited:
i can't believe they won that . but i must say that i agree with piers choice of charity . disabled veterans . first time donald didn't fire anyone from the losing team .:shock:
good one though :tvhappy:

but isn't it odd that piers is in a war with the other maladjusted character on the show ?

yes it is true that being a wise ass and being an asshole are not the same thing .
i still don't know what i think about piers , though . suspending judgement .
:unsure:
:clarkson:
;-)

Saw him last night while channel surfing... my god he needs to learn when to shut up! WE GET THE POINT, YOU DON'T LIKE HER.

Lennox should have decked him...