• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

The Aristocrats (Contains Semi-Spoilers)

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
OMFG, the hardest I've laughed in a long time. :lol: If you haven't seen this, see it.

My favorites (that I can remember) were the mime bit and of course Gilbert Godfrey. :lmao:

Oh, and for those who haven't seen it, it's a sorta documentary on the direst joke ever that's normally just told between comedians. It's not a true documentary as it's not like the histroy and stuff, but it's just people telling stories and their version of the joke. Great stuff.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0436078/

Yeah its awesome. And Bob Saget, my my, how were my thoughts wrong about this man, and how could he have done America's Funniest home Videos for so long telling that crap stuff.

And also the first time a mime made me laugh, a great documentary. But be warned its all very harsh, rape, incest, fecal stuff, all mixed into one isn't left unmentioned.

Yeah, Bob Saget was on Conan promoting this movie and I could tell while he was on his true self. He has major points in my book now.

Oh, and I forgot the South Park bit. Now THAT was funny shit. :lol: