The "Ban the Person Above You" Game

Banned for thinking you can escape. No one escapes. No one wins.

Edit: banned for being faster than me

The above has been banned for having a different car than what he drives in his signature!

BANZ0R3D for thinking you could win this game! No one in this game is safe from the ban hammer! :evil:

(and who is Todd Goldman, anyway?)

Todd Goldman/Goliath is one of those hack t-shirt "artists" that makes like 100k off a picture that a 5 year old could do. However, a few of his "original" works are questionably similar to old webcomics, most recently he was found to have blatently ripped off an old comic drawn by Shmorky (of SomethingAwful fame).

In short, he's a talentless hack who can't come up with anything original, and has a team of people who do it for him (I kid you not).

Banned, because white tiger reminds me of Sigfried and Roy, and as they are gay, and George Bush says Gay people should be banned, you are banned.

Banned for driving a '99 car, but trying to convince us its an '00

Banned, because the white in your signature doesn?t match the white of the forums ;)

Banned cos your monitor colours arent set correctly

(it matches on mine :p)

You are wrong. It clearly is not the same white. It just looks like that on your monitor, but the color values are different. BAN!

URB4NN3D!111!11

The above is banned for two reasons:

1) Failure to update the sentence in the never ending sentence game; and
2) Because no one else seems to be bumping this thread, so I feel it is my duty to ban American TG Man.

Banned, because you use binary to try and fake you were the stig - YOU ARE NOT!

Banned for driving a Spanish car.

Banned for living in the same country as Ferrari (cheats) F1 team