The "Ban the Person Above You" Game

Banned because yellow is also suitable for a Nissan Micra

Banned for thinking a mid sized sedan looks good in yellow. (small or exotic supercars maybe...)

Banned because I've never actually seen a yellow Nissan Micra before.

Banned for not knowing that yellow Mazda 6 used to be popular in Singapore.

Baned for not knowing Micras (at least in AU & Europe I think) don't come in yellow

EDIT: Nuts. And as for yellow Mazda 6s being popular, popular doesn't always equal good!

Banned for not knowing my friend's mother drives an apple green Micra

Banned for drawing a very long bow between yellow and green

Banned for not knowing that I am colorblind (color-deficiency, certified by the health authority)

banned for believing colours spelled out in black(ish) and white are impacted upon by colour blindness (red/green or full?)

Banned for not knowing that my colour blindness affects me in many colours (blue/purple, pink/grey etc etc)

Banned because you can't read this.

Banned for learning how to drive.

It's a natural instinct :p

Banned for not knowing that driving need not be learnt, but instead is a human instinct.

Banned because driving is a natural instinct, but driving in Israel with a Carisma needs some practice. :p

Banned for not knowing you live in Israel, where you can get away scot-free without a driving license.

/Or can you not? :p

Banned for being single minded as driving is not a natural instinct for many people on this planet. They are commonly either living in the third world or behind the wheel of a car and referred to (kindly) as idiots

Banned because in Israel, most of the drivers with license are such tools, I don't want to imagine how would a driver without one will stack up.. :p