The "Ban the Person Above You" Game

Banned, I preferred your old avatar, but the new one is good.

Banned for making me change it back

Banned for editing.

Banned, some times it is necessary.

Banned because no it isnt.

Edit: On second thought it might be necessary.

Edit2: Well I mean you could always think before posting right?

Edit3: Well I guess you might have to insert some new updates or something, or a correction if your brain isn't working.

Edit4: I like cheese!

Last edited:
Unbanned because I don't really like it, either. Banned because...what the hell is that listening to an iPod?

Banned. Go watch Dr Who and learn about daleks!

daleks8cp.jpg

EXTERMINATE I mean... banned.

I did a little Dalek comic strip inside my school planner yesterday:

https://pic.armedcats.net/n/ne/nereid/2010/03/10/img018.jpg

I couldn't stop thinking about Daleks. Also I was bored. And I'm still bored. Bleh.

Last edited:
Banned for wasting your education and being bored. There is much to learn out there, go learn it!

Banned for thinking I did it during lesson. Or thinking I should spend my lunch break being educated.

You should be educating yourself, all the time. It should never end! Banned!

Are you educating yourself right now? If the answer is yes, then so was I. I learnt that the school planners make good comic strip panels. Banned.

Last edited:
I am, I'm reading a copy of the new proposed Public Rental Housing Assistance Program that is about to go forward to be turned into legislation. I'm checking to see my requested changes are there, and learning the other new changes that are also proposed. What are you learning? Banned!

Well, I have a book accompanying the BBC Life series right beside me. I could read that. Infact I will. Banned!

Good. Do that. Banned.

I will. I will become enlightened about the sheer beauty of Earth's biodiversity, from horseshoe crabs to Japanese macaques. And then I will ban you.

Banned for banning yourself.

Banned for being mistaken. Also, did you know that a flamingo's tongue can reciprocate 20 times per second?