The "Ban the Person Above You" Game

Couldn't you do something else with that straw-man conservative? Like, y'know, flush him down the toilet? Banned until you work out what to do.

Banned because letting an alien soldier*, who can bend reality to his whims, who served under the elite guard of a militaristic empire with no equivalent of the Geneva Conventions, an empire that has no qualms about "coercing" information out of their prisoners through utterly horrific torture methods, and considers anyone who has no cybernetic or bionic modifications a lesser being, among other delightful details,*gasp* have his way with a shouty zealot is worse than giving him a swirly.

TL;DR: Banned cuz Alien > toilet

*He's actually quite friendly, if a bit aloof, once you get to know him.

Banned for the really long and unbelievable reason!

Banned for criticism.

I know it is a good idea, dammit! :mad:

/It makes more sense in it's intended setting, but I'd be here typing for days.

Well, I shall ban you, and then you will have time to type.

:p

Banned.

srigaesioghaiergiaerjgiahia riguaiergj aig aihr giajvi aierg auhgoarghavie gioaerhigoavieoherioghzkldgjiaeorhgtuakjenhiotwytogiahe4t58aqyow3hroTAW8EYH IOA HV OQAY V8 AIOHE4 TG AFUEHFIhiHHGIjiajiaj ivwe iohvsig ayeig h drigt avuhgaiert gaerjgh aiehfaehg;oaeh rgkiaj;ogb haklgh aiorhgl ahfah fa;orih tae;hiao ehgakn ,ae jvoavh kla hov ahi haeifaioe haieht auhet vauti aevuhav tvioav hii etoiha gioahuirhivoahefiahiufjaevio aejf.

Oh, whoops. Banned.

I don't think it is any known language at all. Banned.

And you know all of them? I don't think so. And have you considered the option that it could be code? Banned.

Don't argue with me, you will lose. Banned.

But arguing with you is so much fun. I shall continue to do so. Damn, oh wait, I can't because you are BAN-NED!

And so are you. Banned. :p

You wish. Now don't let the door hit your arse on the way out. Banned.

You two want to take this outside? Banned!

No, because that is where you are. On the outside. Banned.

Banned for asking me to lick your cookie backwards.

You sir are very banned for seeing that. There are things in your mind that should not be allowed out. Banned. and Banned again.

Ironic coming from you, knowing your dirty mind. :p Banned.

Banned for casting aspersions on my mind.