The "Ban the Person Above You" Game

Banned for not repeating that to prove your point. Banned for not repeating that to prove your point.

Banned for being a dash basher and a repeater.... so DOUBLE BAN!!!!11!!!111!!! :shifty::wave:

Banned for incorrect and illegal usage of the copyrighted term DOUBLE BAN?, intellectual property of KUIPER? Industries Co.

Banned for doing a completely different type of repeat to mine.

Based on what I read today, BANNED.
http://img10.imageshack.**/img10/2652/picture1ych.png

Banned for having a rubbish signature.

Banned again for having a rhyming name I dont like rhymes

BTW it was not you with the rubbish avatar lol twas someone else, but I ended up under you.

BTW it was not you with the rubbish avatar lol twas someone else, but I ended up under you.

^^^^^HAHA Nereid! :p

^Banned. We already have "Not A Dude" members obsessed with May and Hammond; we don't need any girls obsessed with Clarkson, as well.

^^^^^HAHA Nereid! :p

^Banned. We already have "Not A Dude" members obsessed with May and Hammond; we don't need any girls obsessed with Clarkson, as well.

Banned for shunning my clarkson obsession, he's the best one, and not many girls my age heart him.

Banned for not realising I only used heart as a verb in reference to my t shirt, that very literally states I heart clarkson....much in the same way as people claim they heart NY

Ya what Lupin_IV said! I don't ? your lack of use of the ? symbol on these forums to describe the ? on your shirt.