The "Ban the Person Above You" Game

Banned for not reading the reason why I revoked the ban...

angstmeter.gif

Ok, I am going to step out of myself for a moment. I could offer, as I usually do, a well-reasoned and coherent argument, but I can already tell that will be pointless. You are married to this idea and no amount of evidence will dissuade you from your self-righteous moralistic crusade. It's pointless trying to have an intellectual argument with someone who is emotionally invested in the topic. It would be like debating religion or abortion; so I'm not going to try. Don't tell me to do something for my own sake, it's insulting and condecending. I'm a big boy now and can make my own decisions. If I want to drink whiskey from the bottle and have sex with loose women I will. If I want to speed without wearing my seatbelt I can. Stop trying to be my parent, hell, even my parents don't "parent" me anymore. Get off your sanctimonious high horse; you don't know what's best for me, and even if you did, it's not your place to tell me what to do or how to live. So in lieu of any kind of argument on your part (you offered none) I will not justify it with an adult, well reasoned response.

cockmouth.jpg

I've had that one for ages, just waiting for someone to rub me the wrong way.

EDIT: Damn you! Stop banning my playthings! This could have been entertaining; I was hoping to cause an embolism within two pages!

Cock in mouth FTMFW! :D

Last edited:
Banned for killing the earth and our children!!!!! (Apparently we're all guilty :lol: ) And I still stand by my last banning, sissy! :p

Banned for unoriginality

Banned because the Fruity Outy (SP?) Bars you are advertising made my mind explode.

banned for tobacco advertising.

So did Honda, both in 2006 and the BAR years. Banned for forgetting that.

Banned for the itty-bitty-teeny-tiny speech bubble in your avatar that no one can read.

Banned for not participating enough in the "flame the hippie!" thread

Banned for not providing more car pictures so she'd get fuelled enough to come back

Banned because the thread is locked anyways, and she's gone now.

Banned for that thing with the guy who did that thing one time.

Banned for not participating enough in the "flame the hippie!" thread

I beg your pardon, that thread was my idea, her title was my idea and I think I have a post on every page except the one or two that happened when I went to get dinner.

Who the what now?

Ban.

Banned for not giving a reason for my banning.

Banned for not realizing that Blind_Io is beyond manhood, and therefore the effects of pink.

Banned for... aww, I just can't do it after a comment like that.

*punches KaJuN, has sex with is girlfriend, eats his dog*

Banned for thinking for one second I have gone soft.