• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

The Battle is on! Should jasonchiu write properly or not?

The Battle is on! Should jasonchiu write properly or not?

• Nah, da kid iz right. Ma broz luv ?im, gedit?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes! Asiangangst is not my second language!

• Who cares? I don?t read what he posts anyway...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Redliner

Y'all got any lamps?
DÖNER
Car(s)
I don't drive, I fly.
Right. I know this was coming. Well, let?s go then.

see this is what ticks me off.

eyeliner right here wants me to flame him.

i;m not coz i dont wanna get ban'd but if i;m allowed, please i am more than happy, maybe we should all join a msn conv. and flame, but not here, i have already had enough stick from being blamed for all this

even i havent made a damm thread for flaming and look what the new person has chosen to introduce himself :roll:

Dear Jason:
Thank you so so much. I was so eager to get a little attention on this forum, and you provided me with a golden chance! :thumbsup:
How can I ever repay you?
Thank you!
:roll:

god knows now eyeliner has chosen to destroy my efforts by making 2 threads, one for flaming and one for negative critics that dont help what so ever with u helping along bihus:x

jasonchiu said:
u can leave and never come back ;)

NOW you broke my heart..... :cry:

If I say I?ve been studying Mandarin for the last 2 years, will you forgive me? :(

hey what was the need to bring in the fact that i am chinese in to the thread eh? yeah i;m going i;ll look forward to what eyeliner does with his primetime

I?m not racist! It?s true!
Damn, don?t you have any sense of humour? :oops:
I just can?t believe how could you be so silly. Can?t you take a joke for Christ?s sake?

And yes, I DO study Mandarin, and yes I DO LOVE CHINESE CULTURE! :(

no i cant at the mo. i rather some constructive comments eyeliner. this would have all been prevented if u had chose NOT TO MAKE THIS WORTHLESS THREAD. argee'd? what have we gained from this. this is as productive as getting a fish to speak english

Redliner, there's already a thread about that, if you want him to start acting correcty, pissing him off isn't a good solution. Let's keep it to constructive criticism in the proper thread please.

Status
Not open for further replies.