The Beatles, or the Rolling Stones?

The Beatles, or the Rolling Stones?

• Total voters
Led Zep and The Who are my all-time favorites.

Yeah! Pink Floyd is way, way better than even the Stones or Led Zep. Every album they've done has been different and amazing in its own way... from Meddle to the Division Bell (which happens to be my fav. non-DSOTM album).

So it's a good deal I'm going to see Roger Waters on June 21st... and it's gonna be my first concert ever.:banana:
I agree with you and jeffy777, Pink Floyd are way better than everything else. But come on, how can you say Division Bell is one of your favourite albums? To me they're not Pink Floyd anymore, only a judge could give 'em the right to use that name. The group definitely dies in 1983, after The Final Cut. However, I love both the Barrett and the Waters eras, two of the greatest musicians the world has ever seen. Probably Meddle and The Piper at the Gates of Dawn are the best albums, and Ummagumma or Atom Heart Mother the ultimate suite.

Led Zep.

My favourite classic rock of all time - The Who, Pink Floyd, Free, Bad Company, Queen, Jimi Hendrix, The Doors, Black Sabbath, Deep Purple, Cream, er that's it.

EDIT\ How could I forget - Guns & Roses, Montrose and DR. Feelgood.

Last edited: