The best car dials/gauges

Can anyone find a picture of the Corrado VR6 dials?

S60R has some sweet gauges. Even better when lit up at night too.

001.jpg

Night panel mode doesn't go on automaticly. Also, there's a light that tells you when you're down on your last 10l or so in normal mode. I'm not sure, but I'd expect it to work in night panel mode as well.

I cat beleive nobody has put the Bugatti Veyron's on so here they are:

2006-Bugatti-Veyron-Targa-Florio-Gauges-1024x768.jpg

:):)

Reactions: lip
Here are the lamborghni Murcielago LP640 dials. :)
Whaaaat? That gauge cluster would look at home in 10 year old Pontiac. Well, you know, actual numbers on it aside :D.

I utterly can't stand green gauges, which is overdone and reminiscent of low quality ford & gm vehicles.

And the veyorn gauges were severly underdone. Mainly that idiotically cheap blue VW passat/golf dot matrix info display. For christ sake, it's a 1 million$ car, and a $80K Audi S4 has a better COLOR driver display! WTF are they thinking. And YES, something that seemingly insignificant can be a deal breaker, when added up with other nitpicks.

By far, the best gauges, lit or unlit, are found in Audis. Sit in an A8 D3 some night. END of debate.

M5/M6 Head up Display
ergonomocs_hud.jpg

Puegot 308 RCZ Concept
2007-Peugeot-308-RCZ-Concept-Gauges-1024x768.jpg

LF-A Concept
2005-Lexus-LF-A-Concept-Dashboard-1280x960.jpg

and the later:
2007-Lexus-LF-A-Sports-Car-Concept-Steering-Wheel-1280x960.jpg

2007-Lexus-LF-A-Sports-Car-Concept-Gauge-1024x768.jpg

+1 one for the S2000, the Civic, the LP640 (lit up at night its pretty sweet), the Lambo Reven...whatever, most Audi's, the Rx-8, and (of course) my Subaru Legacy GT
62.jpg

Last edited:
I utterly can't stand green gauges, which is overdone and reminiscent of low quality ford & gm vehicles.

And the veyorn gauges were severly underdone. Mainly that idiotically cheap blue VW passat/golf dot matrix info display. For christ sake, it's a 1 million$ car, and a $80K Audi S4 has a better COLOR driver display! WTF are they thinking. And YES, something that seemingly insignificant can be a deal breaker, when added up with other nitpicks.

By far, the best gauges, lit or unlit, are found in Audis. Sit in an A8 D3 some night. END of debate.

Youre missing the point, the veyron's interior is supposed to appeal to ppl with class, not LCD-freakout techno nerds.

I don't know exactly how the look but google said these ones:

1.JPG

vw-corrado-vr6-tacho.jpg

the last one prolly has added led's

Heres what mine look like:

Youre missing the point, the veyron's interior is supposed to appeal to ppl with class, not LCD-freakout techno nerds.

If they're going to do it, then don't do it half assed. They did it WRONG. I expect that puny, unreadable screen in a VW, not a Bugatti.

Whaaaat? That gauge cluster would look at home in 10 year old Pontiac. Well, you know, actual numbers on it aside :D.
2007-Edo-Competition-Lamborghini-Murcielago-LP640-Gauges-1920x1440.jpg

I don't think so, that looks quite smart to me!

what does the lambo rev counter say???