The best ever Clarkson,Hammond and May Quotes

Am I the only person who finds these spoiler texts boxes rather annoying? Once the episode has aired, there isn't much to spoil, is there? :(

^ True and I agree, however some members have very slow download links around the world.
So it?s just acknowledgement of this problem, we don?t really have a time set after an episode when spoilers are no longer necessary.

Maybe we should say 20:00 GMT on Tuesday following air date or something? :unsure:

I do usually spoiler anything I post the day a new episode airs and sometimes the following day depending on what others are doing juts to be kind. I do agree that after that it's not necessary.

Eh, I appreciated the spoilers Monday and Tuesday while I was working out the kinks with my torrent file. OTOH, if you can't get the file in 48 hours... maybe it's time for a new computer?

^Can be many things. I have the same connection as my husband, but since I'm on the wimpy, old laptop through the wireless router and he's on the kickass desktop plugged straight into the outlet, he gets files in a few hours vs. me in a few days. So processor and connection are both part of it.

Ever heard of the so called "sneaker-net"?

=========

One quote from the race in Japan (GTR vs. bullet train):

JC: "Thing is, you see, all Japanese cars" *BING*
Satnav-Woman: "???????????"
JC: "HELP!" *wtf*

Has James May bought a Renault M?gane R26 R?

From S12, E02...
James: "...And there's more fast small car news from Renault with this, which is the M?gane R26 R and I think that looks really great as well."
Richard: "Yeah yeah, I saw that and thought of you straight away, mate. No I thought, what that James May is gonna want is a hatchback with red wheels, six-point harnesses, a carbon fiber bonnet and plastic windows - that's him all over."
Jeremy: "And James, it's French - who you like to think of as land-burning communists. It's perfect for you in every way!"
Richard: "How did you arrive at wanting that?"
James: "Because I like it."
Jeremy: "Look, James, let me put it this way: you would have to have, literally, no penis at all to buy a car like that."

And, well, we all know that his penis did come off!

Jezza- If your dog looks sad at the end of it, you lose.
James- But St. Bernards always look sad :(

Later - - After James' lap with Alfie
Alfie appears looking charactaristically sad
Jezza- Oh look at him!!!
Richard- He's miserable!!!

Jezza-If you want to complain please write to us at "James May is a bastard...."

That is all probably completely wrong, but I think I got the jist of it :p

Ever heard of the so called "sneaker-net"?

=========

One quote from the race in Japan (GTR vs. bullet train):

JC: "Thing is, you see, all Japanese cars" *BING*
Satnav-Woman: "???????????"
JC: "HELP!" *wtf*

:lol: That had me in stitches the first time I heard that. Still did when I rewatched it come to think of it.

Just 'cause I just watched this ep:
8x04 (when Hammond 'bumped' into another car on his way back)

RH: "I always thought that an airbag going off would be like resting your head against a big fluffy pillow...but it's not! It's like being hit in the face with a wreckingball! You have a crash 'oh no!' and then 'booom! ohh!' it hurts...I didn't like it"

JC: "Can I just say as well, he still had his microfone on when he had the accident and the sound recordist distinctly heard him go: 'My teeth! My teeth!'"

from 13-3, right after May sets off with "Alfie" - "Agh, you've got glob on me gearstick".

Not sure if that was an intentional innuendo but it sounded funny.

"If you're from the RSPCA, write to us at James May is a bastard."
"2, 4, 6, 8... Jackie Smiths's husband likes to master... I can't do that."

Last edited:
JC: "....slobbered all over the car, she loved it so much!"
RH: " How do I know that it wasn't you?"

JC: "Write to us to James May is a bastard"

Alfie: *sneezes on the camera* :p

The news section (im not sure of the episode number) where jeremy and james is talking about the amount of accidents due to speed in the countryside. Im not sure if im quoting this correctly so correct me if im wrong.

"A rat is a small animal with a bald tail, where as a fox is a larger with a big bushy tail... and has a name... Basil!"

"It's easier, actually, cuz you're not being filmed. So you can have a joint. No! Sorry!"
James May commenting on driving a bus.