The best ever Clarkson,Hammond and May Quotes

Hammond 04x10: "It has a mouth that's wider than Will Young's." :lol:

JC: (pointing to James) Ladies & Gentlemen, Aspergers in the flesh.
JM Is that what makes my wee smell funny? :rofl:

Last edited:
Reactions: MWF
"why has my life gone so wrong"

"i am the most miserable human being alive"

"children, if you're watching this at home, and you don't know why this is inappropriate, ask your parents, but this is about as inappropriate a bike as is humanly possible to conceive"

Vietnam was full of amazing quotes

"I am not going to race you. I'm going to sit behind you and watch you fail." - Jeremy Clarkson

Quotes

Quotes

When clarkson was racing the Audi S4 up the mountain "i refuse to be beaten by some spotty youngster who calls everyone Dude!" quality quote

When clarkson was racing the Audi S4 up the mountain "i refuse to be beaten by a couple of adrenaline junkies who call everyone Dude!" quality quote

FTFY :p

Jeremy: "Asking the front wheels of a car to do their normal job of steering while handling, let's say more than 170bhp is like asking a man to wire a plug, while juggling... penguins, while making love, to a beautiful woman, while on fire, on a stage, in front of the queen... it's all going to go wrong."

Thank you!

The greatest ever qoute comes from Jeremy: "POWERRRRRRRRRRRRR" and my all-time favourite is in my signature!

"I'd like to consider Ferrari as a scaled down version of God."

...hell yeah...!

Don't know if its already been posted, but just seen this in 8x04:

Jeremy: We even have a Jedi Knight in our Reasonably Priced Car. But we start with Richard Hammond, who is more sort of... R2-D2 really

clarkson :it is so funny sitting so far bac and so low down cant see any of the car gives you some idea of what life must be like for richard hammond behind the wheel

"If I went into the horse box with my stallion and a length of elastic and some rope..."

From the cheap Porsches episode: When Jeremy says that he got his money back "Thanks to my-Geeeenius"... solid gold.

Jimmy to Dicky RWD challenge "Well, it gives us some time on our own... which is nice,"

Not a specific quote as such but I find myself laughing harder and harder each time Jeremy says "Relaaaaaaax!".

I'm not normally one for using TG catchphrases in everday life but I've caught myself saying that several times of late. It's a great way of telling someone to shut the fuck up without being in any way offensive.