The best ever Clarkson,Hammond and May Quotes

I'm watching 14X06 right now...

JC: "This is cocaine country....Kate Moss' delicatessen."

One I like, from James May, I think it was in the Vietnam special, when he said...

"Me Dong got wet". :lol:

Someone mentioned part of when JC is talking about his co-driver "Kiff the sound man" when they compete against Fifth Gear.

"He's very brave. He once fought a shark."

".........He lost, but anyway."

Its just the way JC says "E lost" lol, I crack up every single damn time hahahahaha.

Someone mentioned part of when JC is talking about his co-driver "Kiff the sound man" when they compete against Fifth Gear.[...]
ze germans are not from the fifth gear team ... they are from ze german show called D Motor.

D Motor
dmotordmax.jpg

Fifth Gear
fifth-gear-uk-staff.jpg

JC in the bolivia special while driving through the atacama desert:
richard hammond is the smallest living organism for miles

Last edited:
Hammond (talking about a sinking Clarkson): "His plums are in the amazon. Look." :lol:

Jezza in the Bolivian Special:

"The scope of my engineering genius literally knows no bounds. The vents I cut into the bonnet....windows! Everything is cool, all is well"

^ That's from last series (13x04 or 13x05...can't remember).

Even after watching it about 5 times...Richard in the truck being assaulted by the ginormous unidentified bug:

"WTF was that!!??!!"

"I can't take it any more!!"

Hammond in the Bolivia special:

"I can't remember if I took my Malaria pills this morning. ...If I was a girl I'd be pregnant a lot!"

Not BY the guys but about James
Margaret Calvert "You're quite unusual"

spoilered because of tonights episode.

James May: many things may have changed in the time between this episode was made and aired... we may have declared war on france.

the look on May's face was priceless.

Richard (about an audience member): All she needs is a syringe and some water to kill someone. Is she a nurse or a ninja?!

Wow, this thread is getting a bit inactive :(

Anyway, here's the best quote ever from Richard Hammond. I'm sure it has been posted various times, but anway:

I'll guarantee that nothing exciting, vibrant, dynamic, new, creative, hopeful or benificial in any way to humanity has ever been done, thought of or driven to in that drab, dreary, entirely beige, wilfully awful pile of misery.

About the Morris Marina James May has to drive during the RWD Cheap Car Challenge (13x05).

I love James' "It's nothing but a ticket to a festival of fiery plastic death," about the TVR. I also love any time Jeremy invites the others to worship him when he's done something he deems good, "Bask in the balmy waters of my superbitude," for example. I just love all the little moments and lines that you know weren't scripted, where they crack up.

Vietnam memory...

Vietnam memory...

What I can't stop thinking about is the situation at the end of the challenge, when both Jezza and Hamster have reached the floating bar, and are awaiting Cpt. Slow's arrival:

JM: On water from afar - "I've lost my last poton!"
JC/RH: Laughing
JM: Falls in water
JC/RH: LOL!
JM: Swimming towards the bar
JC/RH: Laughing!
JM: Pulls himself up from the water with the right hand, holding the small, white marble statue which was given to him by Jezza...
JC/RH: ROFL!!!

Priceless...