The best ever Clarkson,Hammond and May Quotes

:james:: I spy with my little eyes something begining with S
:jc:: Snow
:jc:-I spy with my little eyes something begining with S
:james:: Sky
:james::-I spy with my little eyes something begining with....
:jc:: *interupting james* If it's begining with S I'm gonna kill you

Reactions: LP
13x02 James May after his handbrake turn: "I might aswell cut my penis off for all the good that did!" That's one of my favourites from this new season. He said that like he really ment it.

This may be somewhat old, but after rewatching the America trip, the way Clarkson says "morning" is hilarious :D

DIS BONNET NIK NOT FUR DE FINGER POKEN - James May when showing the RR drop top when in concept form

The news section (im not sure of the episode number) where jeremy and james is talking about the amount of accidents due to speed in the countryside. Im not sure if im quoting this correctly so correct me if im wrong.

"A rat is a small animal with a bald tail, where as a fox is a larger with a big bushy tail... and has a name... Basil!"

That's, pretty much, it. 10x05.

Clarkson: Are they mad? Do they want to kill only their customers, or are they after people coming the other way as well?

Asking a car to do that is like asking a man to juggle...penguins, while making love to a woman, on fire, on stage, in front of the queen
^
I think I might have missed some stuff.

JC: "We're going to be killed!"
JM: "No, we're not. My car's essentially a dinghy and dinghies sail across the Channel every day!"
JC: "I'm gonna get run down by a... Korean.. grain-carrier, minced-..."
RH: "Yeah, but what a day!"

Asking a car to do that is like asking a man to juggle...penguins, while making love to a woman, on fire, on stage, in front of the queen
^
I think I might have missed some stuff.

It's actually "Asking the front wheels of a car to do the normal job of steering while handling, lets say, more than 170 bhp, is like asking a man to wire a plug while juggling..... penguins..... while making love... to a beautiful woman, while on fire, on stage, in front of the queen."

(No, I didn't remember that, I just kept pausing that segment while I wrote it here)

James May: Can you stop driving like such an arse? It's not going to make any difference.

Richard Hammond: I'm driving quickly, that will make a difference in a race
Jeremy Clarkson: As we know, nothing in life is very good and appalling at the same time, apart from the Jeremy Kyle Show? and Manchester United? and all of Burt Reynolds's films

Jeremy Clarkson: Some say that last week, he was found locked in a room tied to a chair with German piano wire and that this week, MPs turned him down for the job of Speaker. All we know is, that's three things he has in common with Margaret Beckett

Richard Hammond: [referring to Stig] Actually, I'm quite glad it's him in that car because today, that McLaren is worth ?2m. If we do come together, though, he does know the drill: run and meet at the border

Jezza: "Is that bagpipes, or is it the sound of someone deflating a cat?"
Rofl, need to change my sig :D

Best Line Ever

"You've given me a baby, now get in the back"