The best ever Clarkson,Hammond and May Quotes

JC while trying to drive a steady and precise race lap but being overtaken by a Mustang:

"I don't like being overtaken. It's a sign of weakness. Let's have him. POWEEEEER!"

JC: I'll have to say, all of us have fallen in love with the cars we had up there, to such an extend that for the first Time ever after a film, all three of us had actually bought them from the BBC...

RH: Yea I had to buy the Lanchester, Grandfather built it, its part of the family...

JC: No I do have a little disappointmen for you on that Hammond, couse I discovert, before the Rallye began to be honest, ...ehrm... ...how could I put this ? ..This particular Lanchester was built by Barkers, not Mullanders, which means you bought in great expence a car, built by somebody's Granddad...

RH: OH GOD!... but this,... but ...b ....

JC: And on that Bombshell its Time to end....

:lol::lol::lol:

"and that recently pigs in mexico have started to die of something called Stig Flu. all we know is he's highly contagious."

What does James say when he has to fix Madison's seat belt?

I know it's something along the lines of "It's really hard to do this and not grab onto the work of the divine... <something>"

Implants are ceramic now?
No, that's in Your head. (and we'd like it to stay there).

The Divine Potter - He who sculpted Adam and Eve from the clay of the Earth.

Funny, i think we proably all went "No James that was no potter that was a plastic surgeon" at the same time..;)

Funny, i think we proably all went "No James that was no potter that was a plastic surgeon" at the same time..;)

...and the bank account of a sugar daddy as well.

"They're testies!... Big meaty ones!"

-JC

"I think it's in there."
"I can feel it."
"Yeah, it's like a little tube."
"There, ohh."
"Yeah."
"That's little."

"Why don't they speak English?"
"Because they're Spanish."

"I didn't mean, Jeremy's car was rubbish, because it's a Midget"

Last edited:
"Oo-er, that's enormous." - James May to Richard Hammond, 13x06.

(Talking about Hamster's lengthy MOT report.)

Jezza: "Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide"

Jezza: "Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide, Powerslide"

For a minute, I wondered where that was from, then I found the thread showing off that awesome JC beatbox video. :lol:

Mine is when Jezza and May are finding "good" korean or malysian cars. Clarksons car was "defeated by a hill" and JAmes' car was "defeated by a corner".

Last edited:
Jeremy Clarkson: Some say he has 12 G.C.S.E.s, all in Domestic Science and that he's been producing artificial sperm for years, even though we have repeatedly asked him not to. All we know is he's called The Stig.

"...And then go to Calais, where we would be given a number of stabwounds. No, not stabwounds... Hats. No, what's the word? No, not sausages. Challenges! Yes, that."

Jezza before the RWD-challenge in 13x05 :)

Mine is when Jezza and May are finding "good" korean or malysian cars. Clarksons car was "defeated by a hill" and JAmes' car was "defeated by a corner".

Hyundai Accident cracks me every time. :lol: