The best ever Clarkson,Hammond and May Quotes

Carsightings

I know there have been topic like this before but i think this one is a little differant. this is the way it goes. just write 1-3 quotes (your favorite auotes) for each of them.

e.g:

Clarkson:

Hammond:

May:

this could be a nice game and after a while maybe we could do some poll tho see which is the best of the best :)

there's no way i can contribute... everytime i hear one i like, next week episode has a better one.

i change my mind more than Jezza.

The best May quote is in my profile.

"Oh, cock!"

the best may quote is his rant against bill bryson. that was classic

Blythy said:
Where was that from?

it was in a news section, series 4 or 5, and they were complaining about too many road signs.

not sure of the episode number.

Blythy said:

"Have you seen who's behind them? .... Bill Bryson.

Well I think that man is a danger, frankly. If there's one thing I can't stand it's beardy, sanctimonious, patronising Americans in tartan trousers coming to England and trying to persuade us to turn it into a museum.

He wants the East End full of cheeky cockney chaps pushing wheelbarrows full of eels and he wants Northerners to be industrialists with big braces and blokes dying of the consumption... "morning Bill... I've got the consumption... it's traditional.alright"

Bill, if you're watching, ok. You won't be watching, obviously, because we're not talking about steam engines or longboats or bear-baiting but if you happen to have tuned in by mistake, we're not interested in the views of stupid Americans who come over with their big video cameras saying "gee I love your history it's just so old".... SOD OFF......Allright."

Best rant ever :thumbsup:

i like richard in season 2 saying "I'm a driving God!!"

I laughed during the Paris-Supercar episode when Hammond yells out whole going around the Champs d Elysees:

"It's a supercar...It doesn't have vertical take-off" :lol:

Shermie said:
i like richard in season 2 saying "I'm a driving God!!"

that one was on bbc canada last night! :lol:

Sirocco said:
I laughed during the Paris-Supercar episode when Hammond yells out whole going around the Champs d Elysees:

i love that one too that was funny

7x2 Remote Control cars

James May: "Right Hammond mate I'll do my best to be gentle with you, but obviously I've go to make some effort to go quickly 'cause it's against the clock"

Hamster: "Ahhhhhhhhhgh!!!!! Oh my god!"

JM: "Far too wide"

Hamster: "What was That?!"

_________< Insert inappropriate innuendo here.

Sirocco said:

Hilarious, and the "Yeah! Shove In!" line was perfect.

I liked Jezza's comment driving the A8 diesel Audi 800 miles. "This car must be wondering who is driving it, like the owner of a mattress company"

No boss what episode was the A8 deisel in?

James May discussing the French during the studio intermission of the Ferrari 612 race:

"France is a country that you have to drive through to get to Italy--that's all it's for. They are a bunch of treacherous, land-burning workshide peasants."

I almost fell from the chair while watching the episode with essentially british Mini estate :p Actually im from Poland so it was sooooo hilarious to hear Jeremy saying bout essentially 'fritz' car : " they should have sat nav that only goes to Poland" :D

Tobias said:
James May discussing the French during the studio intermission of the Ferrari 612 race:

"France is a country that you have to drive through to get to Italy--that's all it's for. They are a bunch of treacherous, land-burning workshide peasants."

:lmao: Probably the greatest quote EVER!