The best ever Clarkson,Hammond and May Quotes

JC: Like all TVR's, the Sagaris has insane styling. It apears to have been designed by a lunatic, and then hit with an axe! :lol:
-Look at this for a starting procedure! It's like starting up the star ship Enterprise! :D

that was the first ever top gear episode i saw, and I laughed my head off! :mrgreen:

If this thread goes on long enough we colud eventually have everything the Top Gear presenters have ever said. :lol:

^^Like, for example, "And on that bombshell...." :evil:

what about "he's a horse of a man!"

Talking after the C2 Fiesta ST race:

JC: "This car is the daddy!"
RH: "You're right. His hip's gone and it can't dance!"

Porsche Cayman episode

JM: Do you know why the producer bought his car without satnav?

JC: Because he's an IDIOT!

JM: No, because that was i told him to do...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

My Fav JC qoute both come from his test drive of the Clio V6
May not be 100% accurate but you'll get the gist

"It's like, the whole of the French Air Force...crashed into a fireworks factory..."
"I wanna go home and make love and make cheese....cause I'm french, and that's what I do...."

:thumbsup:

"I think Koenigsegg is Swedish for 'oh no, my head's just exploded!'"

Re: Micra CC (in pink, of course)

JC: How bad is it?
RH: How bad? Well look, just look at it! How bad do you think it is?
JC: It just looks like a scrotum!

Don't remember exactly but i loved the one when JC was testing the Vanquish against the 575. He said something along the lines of - it sounds like Tom Jones bending to pick up a soap in prison... aaaargggggghh...
I laughed my arse off.

Last episode in carwash:

JC: "Let's just run.... (loud cracking noises and smoke) Run! Run!" :lol:

JC while reviewing the Cayman S: They should really have named it the Cockster!

and it's especially funny how he doesn't use another name for it in the whole clip :)

I would so love to always call it cockster but you can't really do that since nobody would understand that joke :)

"I am not moonlighting as the editor of a gay magazine!" - Richard Hammond

"[about Ferrari Enzo] I rang up Jay Kay, who's got one, and said, "You know, can we borrow yours?" and he said, "Yeah, if I can borrow your daughter, because it amounts to the same thing."" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Racing cars which have been converted for road use never really work. It's like making a hard core adult film, and then editing it so that it can be shown in British hotels. You'd just end up with a sort of half hour close up of some bloke's sweaty face." - Jeremy Clarkson

James May: I've just noticed, looking though these results, that ten of the thirteen bottom cars are French.
Jeremy Clarkson: That's possibly why they're burning them in Paris at the moment!
James May: I think they're just catching fire by themselves!

announcing the Top Gear 2005 Awards in December 2005, "Now the best gas guzzler of the year. And the nominations are: the Range Rover Sport which achieved eight miles to the gallon; the Bugatti Veyron which achieved four miles to the gallon; and Hemel Hempstead. That actually used up 60 million gallons of fuel and didn't move an inch." - Jeremy Clarkson