The Best Fastfood Chain?

The Best Fastfood Chain?

• Total voters
None.

Fast food is vile, can't stand the stuff.

In n' out
Theres a few in arizona now, but they just aren't as good as the ones in california.

They are all privately owned by the same family. They're not allowed to be different. :lol: Which is nice. Not even the prices are subject to change. Everything costs the same at every location in the country.

I like In-N-Out for burgers. The fries aren't that great, but they're still good. I really like Carl's Jr (or Hardees on the poll) for everything else. The Sante Fe chicken sandwich with fried zucchini is the best.

I guess for fast food, I would have to say Culver's. Live in America and never heard of them? Heh, you will. What you see in the pictures does taste that good. Never greasy, always fresh. It is how fast food should be. It used to Wisconsin's little secret, and about ten years ago they started branching out to other states.

I forgot to mention, in the Chicago area we have the greatest small chain of restaurants that is authentic Chicago food if you are traveling and want a taste of the city:

Portillo's.

Portillo's won so many Silver Platter awards (the "Oscars" of the food industry) that the company retired from competition for 5 years to give others a chance. Come try our award-winning food and see if you agree.
Looks like one opened in Moreno Valley and Buena Valley, CA. If you in that area, you MUST try the food.

Last edited:
Rally's/Checkers for me. It's the only place where I like the burgers and fries equally. I love BK burgers but their fries taste like deep fried cardboard. I like McDonald's fries but I'm not a fan of their burgers. Rally's gets it just right. Now if only there was one closer than 40 minutes away. :(

Sonic gets a close second for variety and their drinks.

I think I'm going to make the first 2 Michelin star fast food restaurant

None.

Fast food is vile, can't stand the stuff.

I agree. Though out of all of those, Dairy Queen is decent. They've got some pretty good ice cream combinations.

I don't eat a whole lot of fast food, but when I do it's mainly Burger King, Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, Dominoes, or Subway. Sonic or Culver's is great for deserts.

My wife love's Taco Bell, but I prefer something a bit less fast food-ish, such as Moe's Southwestern Grill. That place absolutely rules, and their stuff is really fresh (atleast at the one I go to).

I almost always get sick when I eat at McDonalds, so if I do eat there, it's only fries or a salad. Something about their meat turns my stomach.

I almost always get sick when I eat at McDonalds, so if I do eat there, it's only fries or a salad. Something about their meat turns my stomach.

Me too, I can guarantee something unholy will come out of my rear end after eating a burger there.

KFC is garbage. Have some real southern fried chicken sometime you'll understand just how shitty it is.

KFC is garbage. Have some real southern fried chicken sometime you'll understand just how shitty it is.

The same could be said for pretty much every restaurant on that list. For example: Have some real Mexican food and you'll realize how lousy Taco Bell is, etc.

^ I can vouch for the same being said of Subway. Tonight I ate at a local chain called Submarine House and my word I had been missing out!! It tastes a million times better than Subway or any other sub sandwich I've ever had for that matter. I'm definitely going there many times in the future. Plus they also have gyros which I absolutely love.

Mmm, Taco Bell.

Burger King is a close 2nd, followed by McDonalds.

I live on the East Coast and I have to say for burgers, In-N-Out is the winner. (In-N-Out is only in California, Nevada and Arizona, for those not in the US). The only other place that's even remotely close is a local chain called Fosters, and they're not fast.

For mexican food, it's a tie between Moe's, Chipotle and Taco Time (afaik only in the Seattle area).

And for sandwiches, potbelly, which I believe is in the northern midwest (Minnesota-Ohio) and the DC area. Their sandwiches are better than any of the others i've found.

There's one other but there's only like 10 locations, all in the south. The place is called SubStation II, and they have some of the best subs i've tasted. The only problem is the nearest one to me is back at Tech. It's lightyears better than Subway, and doesn't have that smell that seems to permeate everything around any subway restaurant.

Last edited:
They are all privately owned by the same family. They're not allowed to be different. :lol: Which is nice. Not even the prices are subject to change. Everything costs the same at every location in the country.

I know, but there's just something different when I eat it around here. I can't quite put my finger on it.

....okay, I'm +repping whoever mentioned Chipotle.

and you've NEVER had good fries from Wendy's if you think they're bad. It HAS to be regional/local thing, because almost everytime i've had them they taste like fresh-cooked potatoes, and are moist and hot on the inside while being crisp on the outside.

I'm totally Surprised PunisherBass didn't say "Penn Station" :)

and I should have totally Mentioned Skyline!
my god i love cincy-style cheese coneys.

Pop-eyes is much better than KFC

White Castle is good when you're drunk

McDonalds is great for their dollar menu

Wendys is good just because they have Chili

but we have Wawa here, so unless you want a burger theres barely ever a reason to go anywhere else

In n' out
Theres a few in arizona now, but they just aren't as good as the ones in california.

that might explain my thoroughly mediocre experience at In n Out in AZ... I had heard all kinds of hype and was super disappointed...

For fast food burgers i have to go with Five Guys (nearest location is in CT) their food is fucking great but for major chains wendys is by far the best