The Best Fastfood Chain?

The Best Fastfood Chain?

• Total voters
I'm gonna have to go with Quizno's. Especially now with $5 foot long regular subs.

Subway, properly the only fastfood I'd eat

The rest is vile crap.

Jack in the Box didn't make the list?? That has to be my favorite! Well, when the state I'm living in has one, that is.

My wife love's Taco Bell, but I prefer something a bit less fast food-ish, such as Moe's Southwestern Grill. That place absolutely rules, and their stuff is really fresh (atleast at the one I go to).

I agree. This place does rule! Too bad there aren't more of these around too.

Chipotle

/thread

There's a Chipotle right down the street from me, but I've never eaten there. Got any recommendations? I just might cruise over for lunch tomorrow.

I like mcdonalds because I can get a meal that will fill me up for 6 hours for $3, for another 2 I can get a very delicious milkshake too. I used to really like taco bell but then it tried to kill my car so i don't like it anymore :(
Burgerking, the ones areound my house are so disgusting. the burgers are like chard rocks and the fries were soggy and limp. Wendys was meh last time I went and the fries were really bland. KFC, I don't know why but I just got sick of it. Dairy Queen is desert so I don't even put it under the same category as the other ones, I put it with ice cream shops and then it has to compete with Richardson's which is worth the 20 minute drive because they actually have their own heard of cows o_O. The rest I've never been to or they don't even exist around here.
I'd like to add that I miss krispy kreame :(
They had one in MA for about 2 months, then closed down because they were competing with dunkin donuts on it's home turf and people seem to think coffee>donuts. I'm immune to caffeine so it was a sad day for me because really, coffee without caffeine is like beer without alcohol. I'd rather go to the place with the good donuts and shit coffee.

In-n-Out, that is if you can call it fast food (there is always a long line), and I have never noticed a difference between the AZ and CA places

Chipotle, tastes so good and really filling

Carl's Jr., the food seems and tastes much higher quality than the main burger places

several of the millions of random Mexican food places that are all over Phoenix

Last edited:
My wife love's Taco Bell, but I prefer something a bit less fast food-ish, such as Moe's Southwestern Grill. That place absolutely rules, and their stuff is really fresh (atleast at the one I go to).
:lol:, Moe's. I used to work there, I was the best chipmaker in the business. :cool: After I left they were all greasy and crumpled together like stacks of napkins, but now it's alright. The food is prepared pretty well, even though I worked with a bunch of retarded fat wiggers who eventually got fired for showing up to work drunk, stoned, or both. Now it's a bunch of nerdy kids that don't even bother shouting "Welcome to Moe's!" anymore.

Chipotle

/thread
Never heard of the place, so I looked it up...turns out there's EIGHT of them in and around Boston! :blink: Next time I'm in town I'll be sure to stop by. :love: my Mexican food.

Never heard of the place, so I looked it up...turns out there's EIGHT of them in and around Boston! :blink: Next time I'm in town I'll be sure to stop by. :love: my Mexican food.

D:
WHAT

oh well, i've been eating at baja fresh instead of taco bell and at least thats an improvement

In n Out, CA only, but very good

I came in here to post this! They can actually be found as far as southern Utah near the Nevada border.

I'd have to say that "Philly's best" has some pretty good cheesesteaks.

For Mexican food it appears Albertos in Corona is now spreading enough to be called a chain.

I really want to go to an In-n-Out but the closest one is in Arizona :(

You could try going to a marie calanders (assuming they still even exist) and getting their burger for $7 and you'd be close. Johnny Rockets is comparable if someone were to drop an in-n-out burger in a construction site porta-pody.

edit: someone mentioned that they tried one in Arizona and didn't "get it." I've met a few people from out of the area that didn't think much of In-n-out. If you're accustomed to burgers from local joints (not nation wide chains) then that could be why.

Last edited:
edit: someone mentioned that they tried one in Arizona and didn't "get it." I've met a few people from out of the area that didn't think much of In-n-out. If you're accustomed to burgers from local joints (not nation wide chains) then that could be why.

I grew up in California, but I didn't notice any difference with the In-N-Outs here in Arizona. My dad doesn't care for In-N-Out either, he's fine with a jumbo jack from jack in the box. Gross. I think people hear a lot of hype and get their expectations too high. That, or they didn't order it animal style. :p

For Mexican food it appears Albertos in Corona is now spreading enough to be called a chain.

Alberto's is good if you have a strong stomach, otherwise I prefer Miguel's Jr.

Anything is better than Taco Hell Bell. Their food is so disgusting I can't believe people actually think it's remotely like Mexican food. They just make up shit all the time...what the fuck is an "Enchirito"? Dog shit, that's what it is.

maccas, for sure, although i only have chicken nugget meals or hotcakes for breakfast. the mccafes always make excellent coffee too, who would have guessed?

pizza hut and subway are also ok.

I like Red Rooster. The problem is that you never see anyone in their restaurants so it always takes a little longer to cook because they dont have the demand to be able to produce their food en masse.

I went to a McDonalds last night for the first time in about 12 months and as usual the food was shitty beyond comparison. However, that's a given and to be expected. What I was expecting was fast, efficient service which is about all they can usually manage. Nope, the one positive aspect of getting Maccas was gone when they took probably 10-15 minutes to service my order.

I grew up in California, but I didn't notice any difference with the In-N-Outs here in Arizona. My dad doesn't care for In-N-Out either, he's fine with a jumbo jack from jack in the box. Gross. I think people hear a lot of hype and get their expectations too high. That, or they didn't order it animal style. :p

There are going to be a few people who won't like it, but it's hard to beat the quality and flavor you get for the price. I used to hate them as a kid, but I grew to love their fries and shakes.

Alberto's is good if you have a strong stomach, otherwise I prefer Miguel's Jr.

Anything is better than Taco Hell Bell. Their food is so disgusting I can't believe people actually think it's remotely like Mexican food. They just make up shit all the time...what the fuck is an "Enchirito"? Dog shit, that's what it is.

I never understood the appeal to Miguel's but you Corona folk sure do love the place. Their enchilada's are good, but for just a cheap taco/burrito I'd rather hit up El Taco over in Orange, or some other small joint. Taco's Mexico is perfect for the cheap carne asada taco's on the cheap.

dude... if you are going to go into boston to get fast food burritos you may as well skip chipotle and go right to anna's taqueria (it's not even a regional chain only 5ish location all in boston) it's just about the best burritos in boston that isn't a mom and pop hole in the wall (i can totally give you directions to those places if you want) seriously chipotle is about equal with moes maybe a wee bit better

Out of the list in the poll only McD's, Burger King and KFC exist in the UK (that I know of), and BK doesn't exist in France.

I try not to eat meals in fast food places, but I like McFlurries (from McD's, obviously). In terms of chips, BK's are much nicer than McD's. KFCs are just inedible.

And don't get me started on Subway, it's my least favourite of the lot...

I have been to Moe's, and the atmosphere was cool, but the food was just kind of meh...