The Best Fastfood Chain?

The Best Fastfood Chain?

• Total voters
I have been to Moe's, and the atmosphere was cool, but the food was just kind of meh...

Maybe the one you went to had employees such as Blaro described, because the food at my local Moe's is excellent :)

I dunno if subway is considered fast food, but if not I'd have to say A&W or Tim Hortons.

Rubios. Don't know if you can call it a fastfood chain but it's fast and they serve food, and they have chains all over the country.

This for the chain places.

The best fast food is always the little non-corporate places. One small chain I like is called Cafe Rio - they have the best salads EVER.

Chipotle - You haven't lived until you've eaten a Chipotle burrito. The things are as big as your head.

Ironically right now I work at A&W, so yeah.

you can make some sick burgers when you work there :lol:

The official burger ranking goes like this:

1. Any burger I've made myself and barbecued to perfection
2. The Trailer Of Life, Market Square, Cambridge
3. Burger King
4. Wendy's (only had it once, in NYC, so it's a tad subjective)
5. Any kebab shop / chippy / takeaway that isn't The Trailer Of Life
6. Ronnie
7. Eating my own shit
8. Wimpy

Everyone outside the UK should be eternally grateful not to have Wimpy. The burgers are bland and full of weeds. The chips are tasteless. The service is slow. It's more expensive than Ronnie and BK. But at least you get your grub on a plate!

They've recently gone back to using their old 1980s logo - the one that went with the "Hey you, we're having a Wimpy" adverts - in an attempt to win back the customers that they have so deservedly lost (or never had in the first place). It's a bit like trying to put a small plaster over an amputation wound.

On my next trip into Europe, heading through a fair bit of Belgium, I should have the chance to sample Quick - which I somehow passed up the last time I was on the Brussels ring road. Would any French or Belgian forum members give me a hint as to what it's like?

... I don?t really know most of the american chains (we don?t have many of them over here), but of the ones I know, I prefer Burger King, followed by Quick (France and Belgium only) and KFC.

But when it comes to fast-food in general (not just from chains), I usally go for one of these ...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Döner_kebap
D%C3%B6ner_kebab.jpg

It?s not easy to find a good vendor (usally not the cheap ones) over here, but if you found one, it?s just about the perfect fast-food IMO.

I dunno if subway is considered fast food, but if not I'd have to say A&W or Tim Hortons.
A&W is very good too. Their burgers taste like steak and the bacon is actually crispy. Plus it's very cool getting root beer out of a tap.

Chipotle - You haven't lived until you've eaten a Chipotle burrito. The things are as big as your head.
Chipotle is heavenly but I have never been able to eat an entire burrito in one sitting. They're just too damn big. :lol:

Where is A&W??

Their stuff is almost as good as proper restaurant burgers, and their root beer is famous.

But in lieu of them, I chose Wendy's. Good fries.

I voted for McDonalds because you have the healthy option and their food is actually pretty nice, especially their ice cream, but now I think about it, Subway (if it counts) would be my favourite fast food 'joint'. I love the choice you have there, and it all looks and tastes really nice.

I've never heard of Wendy's, and I fucking hate KFC. there's a limit to how much grease you can put on food. :yucky:

I very rarely ever set foot inside these places though.

I :love: fast food!

Maccas is my favourite. I also love Burger King, KFC and what we call "Hungry Jack's".

Wendy's sounds and looks tasty. Wish we had it here in Aus. The only Wendy's here sell ice cream. They do sell hotdogs...although they have usually been sitting there for a few days...

But when it comes to fast-food in general (not just from chains), I usally go for one of these ...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Döner_kebap
I second the enjoyment of kebabs.

However, in Britain it would seem the only acceptable time to go for a kebab is after a night out on the piss, in which you're steamingly drunk and have failed to pull. So you stagger out the club at 2am, order a kebab, insult the man in the shop, throw up all over the floor, take one bite of kebab and throw it in the bin. Or, more usually, on top of the bin which is full of discarded cartons of chips. I'll be on the scene a minute later when the drunk chavs have staggered away for a fight, where I will find a free kebab waiting for me that's still warm. I know of nobody else who eats kebabs without first being drunk.

In rural Slovenia, nobody has heard of kebabs. Hence, at the recent Metal Camp, where there were no locals who could do the job, the men at the kebab stall were obviously Turkish but had been flown in from Germany, given that they all spoke Turkish, German, and a hint of English... but no Slovenian.

Ironlord
However, in Britain it would seem the only acceptable time to go for a kebab is after a night out on the piss, in which you're steamingly drunk and have failed to pull. So you stagger out the club at 2am, order a kebab, insult the man in the shop, throw up all over the floor, take one bite of kebab and throw it in the bin. Or, more usually, on top of the bin which is full of discarded cartons of chips. I'll be on the scene a minute later when the drunk chavs have staggered away for a fight, where I will find a free kebab waiting for me that's still warm. I know of nobody else who eats kebabs without first being drunk.

Yep you got it right, actually its worse as there is more puke (er vomit) involved. ... Hey ho!